Georgia wants to switch Tech for Clemson

GTFLETCH

Banned
Georgia football podcast: Clemson should be UGA’s ACC rival
Beginning of the show: Clemson coach Dabo Swinney wants his team to renew its rivalry with Georgia, and UGA athletic director Greg McGarity apparently thinks it’s a good idea, too. I’ll talk about that on the show and explain why a yearly series with the Tigers might be preferable to the Bulldogs’ traditional in-state showdown with Georgia Tech.

Link
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation-daily/georgia-football-podcast-05-03-2018

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Georgia football podcast: Clemson should be UGA’s ACC rival
Beginning of the show: Clemson coach Dabo Swinney wants his team to renew its rivalry with Georgia, and UGA athletic director Greg McGarity apparently thinks it’s a good idea, too. I’ll talk about that on the show and explain why a yearly series with the Tigers might be preferable to the Bulldogs’ traditional in-state showdown with Georgia Tech.

Link
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation-daily/georgia-football-podcast-05-03-2018
If UGAG wants to drop GT go ahead and GT will keep on keeping on with someone else for the 12th game. GUCK FEORGIA

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
To be fair, they are both currently at a level that is fiscally and academically impossible for Tech to achieve on a CONSISTENT basis. I see where the argument is coming from.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
This is Brandon Adams saying that stupid ****. I haven’t read that from anyone actually affiliated with the program.

Deleted member 2897

This is Brandon Adams saying that stupid ****. I haven’t read that from anyone actually affiliated with the program.

giphy.gif

Good lord, I listened to this. Let's see, Georgia puts together a great year last year with 30 seniors and playing in one of the weakest subdivisions in the power 5 and now they are some powerhouse. Recruiting, they love to talk this but they have been in the top ten in recruiting for the last 20 years. Yes, based on their schedule they should win at least 9 games. Unless of course Florida makes some noise and LSU puts it together, but it may be year they lose 5 games, that being Auburn, Florida, LSU, us, and maybe South Carolina could snip em.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
I can see why they are cocky and have reason to be with the recruiting success and being in the national championship game but if they really want to play Clemson instead of us fine. I am sick of them. It would be a shame to end a historic rivalry but it was hard to quit playing Alabama, Auburn, and Tennessee as well. Not that I think this is going to actually happen but if it did it might be met with more indifference on the part of Tech fans than conventional wisdom would indicate. I, for one, would not lose any sleep over it. They are just not worth it.