• USF by 7-13

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • USF by 14+

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
GT wins 38-17. Our team is more talented, more experienced (especially on offense), and better coached. I think our offense is going to roll considering Elon seemed to move the ball well on the ground. Heavy rain could throw a massive wrench into things though if it makes us turn the ball over.

If we don't win, I'm giving up beer for a week.

A whole week? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Close for a half, pull away in the second half. Then everyone will get over excited here and proclaim the 2018 team our best ever. Will then jump off bridges when we don’t look as good against Pitt.

Well, at least Pitt doesn’t have that dang kicker anymore. What was his name? Blewitt? He never blew it against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmonty71

Banned
I am going with GT in a close one, because we miss a field goal. GT 27 USF 24. Think its low scoring and a game of will. We win the time of possession with around 40 minutes .

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
We’ll run all over them like we do any team that doesn’t play us regularly and doesn’t have a bunch of 4 and 5 Stars up front to manhandle us. We run for 400, pass for 100 on 3 completions and win 38-20. Kick is a 37 yarder

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
This might be one of the hardest games to predict all year. We have very little idea what we have and very little idea what they have. So, in the world knows? I will let my optimist gut be the decider and guess a 35-27 victory for the good guys.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Agree tough to predict.

In our favor I think our running game matches up favorably vs their D.

On the other hand their offense until we prove we have a pass rush matches up favorably vs our defense. Also historically we haven't played well when we play a deep southern Florida team at home.

I think it will come down to turnovers. I expect USF to score quickly and often. I expect us to score both slowly and quickly. If we hang onto the ball on offense and can generate a takeaway or two on D I think we win by 7 or less. In our favor is that our experienced skill guys learn to hold onto the ball via trial of fire. If Jordan Mason gets carries it will be key for him to hold onto the ball.