• USF by 7-13

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • USF by 14+

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
33-30 bad guys. Two missed FGs, We give up 300 yds. passing. Don't like the matchups with USF WRs and our young secondary. Sorry, not convinced we are as good as many think we are, especially playing on the road. I REALLY hope I am wrong......

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I will be forever shunned for this:

30-24, bad guys

Please make me eat crow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I hate it, I agree. I think they expose our secondary and it's a big lesson learned for them on how to play certain teams with talent. Plus if they run any kind of hurry up offense I think they move with ease.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
33-30 bad guys. Two missed FGs, We give up 300 yds. passing. Don't like the matchups with USF WRs and our young secondary. Sorry, not convinced we are as good as many think we are, especially playing on the road. I REALLY hope I am wrong......

Nobody really thinks we're world beaters. At least not yet. Beat Clemson and we will!! Go Jackets!

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
Nobody really thinks we're world beaters. At least not yet. Beat Clemson and we will!! Go Jackets!
I still think a lot of people have an unrealistic view of the current state of our program. Have you seen some of the predictions ? Maybe not you. I am waiting to see someone on our D who can become a playmaker . No sacks against ASU, bothers me a lot. Hurries and TFLs were good, however. I am not concerned about Clemson. I just want proof that we can beat a middling team on the road, first.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I still think a lot of people have an unrealistic view of the current state of our program. Have you seen some of the predictions ? Maybe not you. I am waiting to see someone on our D who can become a playmaker . No sacks against ASU, bothers me a lot. Hurries and TFLs were good, however. I am not concerned about Clemson. I just want proof that we can beat a middling team on the road, first.

Exactly. Assume we are only as good as last year until proven otherwise. I mean you're right, no sacks against alcorn??? We should of had 4-5. If we give Barnett all day he will light us up for over 300 yards passing

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
We had at least one sack...

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow

Christian Campbell had a sack last game.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Christian Campbell had a sack, there were several QB hurries on QBs operating on a 3 & 5 step drop. There was more pressure than a lot of you are wanting to acknowledge. As for pre game prep, I would imagine the coaches have spent a lot more time on USF than Alcorn