Will you travel to the Quick Crapper Bowl

• Yes

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 184 92.0%

• Total voters

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Oh no we lost to USF instead of UVA, that means we're so much better than the other 7-5 teams and deserve automatically to go above them. lol.

shockwaveGT

Jolly Good Fellow
This is completely ridiculous ,does Swofford hate CPJ this much? We should be playing in the Belk bowl. Maybe our AD needs to worry more about finding us a coach and fighting for the best bowl game to end PJ’s career. Instead of worrying about if the stupid dwags finish 4th or 5th.

To answer your question....yes. Hasn't that been obvious with our schedule for years?

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
The Quick Lane Bowl isn’t half bad for the players, IMO.

The bowl gifts are traditionally great, there are cool events (Gala type event at the Ford Museum for example, event to network with Ford Execs), and you get to play in an NFL Stadium against a Big 10 team.

The date sucks but from an experience POV, I think it could be cool.

That sounds good if it’s true. I am sure the players get more swag here than Birmingham. I have been working in Wisconsin the last few months. Tech is thought of well up north as a decent football program. That’s why we got picked there.

Guys we should have gone to the Big 10 like Rad tried to do. Truth is we would get more respect and about 95% of our financial issues would be gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Oh no we lost to USF instead of UVA, that means we're so much better than the other 7-5 teams and deserve automatically to go above them. lol.
If they're better then us, then why didn't they beat us? Don't bring USF, Pitt, or Duke into it because Pitt should have a better bowl than us, but Duke doesn't since their conference record was crap. We finished fourth in the ACC end of discussion. We should have had a tier 1 bowl or at the very least, the Military.

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
Just the first one. Wait another week or two. Jeez

I know you are a former player and have some inside info but you know if he goes KW it’s not bad at all and has potential to be really good. Not saying other candidates or bad or good. Just this is not the deadly hire some make it to be.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
If they're better then us, then why didn't they beat us? Don't bring USF, Pitt, or Duke into it because Pitt should have a better bowl than us, but Duke doesn't since their conference record was crap. We finished fourth in the ACC end of discussion. We should have had a tier 1 bowl or at the very least, the Military.

Never said they were better. A bunch of mediocre teams with little difference got picked between and we drew the short end. It's not the huge slap in the face that people are making it out to be.

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The game is at 5:15 - please tell me the players will spend Christmas at home and then fly in by noon. If not we should just stay home.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Never said they were better. A bunch of mediocre teams with little difference got picked between and we drew the short end. It's not the huge slap in the face that people are making it out to be.
We "drew" the short end because the ACC bowl selection regs are ****.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I know you are a former player and have some inside info but you know if he goes KW it’s not bad at all and has potential to be really good. Not saying other candidates or bad or good. Just this is not the deadly hire some make it to be.

I was not a former player at tech; the handle comes from the number i wore. I worked out with the team to walk on and decided not to; and gol was not too excited about it anyway. But coach omer was a supporter.

With that said. U know we can agree to disagree and i hope i ear crow.

GTJeff1975

Jolly Good Fellow
Some of y’all are acting like we finished 12-0 and got left out of the playoff. We are 7-5 guys. IIWII. Players don't like it? Win more games...

I for one am excited to play a team from the Big 10 we’ve never played.

My sentiments exactly. People are harping like we should be playing Bama as the 4 seed in he CFP.