• Duke by 7-13

Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Duke by 14+

Votes: 77 57.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
There’s no reason we should not win today. This staff has had long enough to get their crap together. We finally figured out who was going to QB, we’ve got good WRs, top RBs and a OL that needs some coaching. That’s the only weak area and we need to scheme around it. On defense, there are no excuses. We’re damn near superior at every position to what Dook has. Time to put these bitches in their place.
I wish I could agree with you on this. But the only thing we agree on is that we have an OL that needs coaching, but that makes the QB, RBs, and WRs all less effective- so.......that means the D is on the field waaaay too much , etc., Dook will win about the same way UNC did, IMO.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I wish I could agree with you on this. But the only thing we agree on is that we have an OL that needs coaching, but that makes the QB, RBs, and WRs all less effective- so.......that means the D is on the field waaaay too much , etc., Dook will win about the same way UNC did, IMO.
You scheme around your weaknesses and exploit your strengths. If you don’t, well I really don’t know what to tell you other than we have more than 1 liability.

Boss Ross

Jolly Good Fellow
Lane KIFFIN would not win with this OL . Why can some of you not see this? We need better o and D linemen it would not make a difference if Nick Saban was the head coach.