• Duke by 7-13

Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Duke by 14+

Votes: 77 57.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
As of today, Duke is far superior to us in EVERY FACET of the game, Cutcliffe can to coach circles around CGC, and Duke always seems to have this game circled on their calendar. Realistically, I can see this being our biggest loss of the season...

Deleted member 2897

As of today, Duke is far superior to us in EVERY FACET of the game, Cutcliffe can to coach circles around CGC, and Duke always seems to have this game circled on their calendar. Realistically, I can see this being our biggest loss of the season...

Duke got blown out by a Pitt team that blown out by a Virginia team who barely beat Old Dominion. Pitt also barely beat Ohio (the U, not the State). Pitt beat Delaware by a field goal. LOLOLOL. Duke has played 1 good game this year, and that was against a poor Virginia Tech team. Duke is about the same as everyone else in the Coastal.

That said, we're in a league of our own. Will we look like the second half team against UNCheat that gained 230 yards of offense and put up 22 points, or will we look like the previous 6 quarters against UNCheat and Temple which got shut out. Will our defense look like they have most of the season, or will we look like we did against UNCheat?

I picked 14+, because I'm betting the spread of the opponents until we beat it for once. But I'm betting the bare minimum this time. 17 points feels like a trap. Duke has just as many injuries as we do.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
They are a well coached team. I was shocked they lost last week. I think we play a little better than last week, but doubt it's enough. Not going to post a score where I have Duke winning though. **** that

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Pitt had to score a TD with less than a minute to go to win against Duke last week. Duke came back to go ahead after being down something like 17 points. Duke turned it over a bunch early and then stormed back to go ahead with a little over a minute to play. Pitt got pressure on the QB which created turnovers. Not our strength.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I don't like Cutcliffe, but that's probably more on me than on him and I think he's a good Coach.
I think the biggest variable here is Jame Graham and how much he continue's to improve ... we'll see improvement and some life on offense, but not there yet, 31-21 Dook.

Deleted member 2897

I was wrong last week that we'd win by being shut-out and missing 5 FG, but scoring 4 defensive touchdowns.

This week I'll say 28-23 Duke. We outplay them, but bad turnovers helps them score 4x. Our offense is kept out of the end zone again, but JG throws for 225, we run for another 125, and we kick 7 FG and get a safety. :D

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Duke 31 - Tech 17

I think our O looks a little better, but our D continues to struggle against a coaching staff that knows how to take advantage of our personnel issues