Georgia Tech Volleyball With 6 Straight...SWEEPS

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Not sure, but I do know we won again today 3-0 sweep over N C State. We are in a 3 way tie at the moment with UNC & Notre Dame, and we host Notre Dame next Sunday in a match that will likely decide who finishes 2nd in the ACC. (We own the tie breaker over UNC by virtue of our head to head history over them in Chapel Hill earlier).

Bets volleyball performance over a season that I can recall off the top of my head......but especially good after a 1-3 start in league play (we are 11-4 right now with 3 matches to play).

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
That’s the eighth ACC sweep this season!

Georgia Tech volleyball head coach Michelle Collier added Savannah Ogle and Isabella D’Amico to the 2020 roster during the fall signing period.

“We are so excited about our 2020 class,” said Collier. “They will be a great compliment to our returning roster and will keep raising the talent level in our gym.”

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
No Waffle House??

I lived on Krispy Kreme some weekends when the money was low. They are still the best basic glazed donut out there when they are hot off the conveyor belt.
As you know from Beesball games, it’s a short walk from 5th street WH to 8th st. O’Keefe along the cut threw. I think they gave enough carbs. out without a waffle.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
First set to Tech, 25-20 after an 18-10 start.
ND 20-17 lead in set 2.
Update: 25-18. Irish.
All tied 1-1.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2897

ND up 12-7 so far in the third. Poo. But in fairness, they are a great team this year, looking for 20 wins and 11-5 in the ACC or something like that.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
GT 20-17.
Got to have this one to stay in the match.

updated: 25-17. GT wins the 4th set.

Time for 5th set/OT to 15 points or win by 2.

Last edited: