Georgia Tech Volleyball With 6 Straight...SWEEPS

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Is this our first GT national championship this yesr?

Congratulations!!

Well they won the tournament... wouldn't call this a "national" championship but nonetheless, excellent run by the lady jackets! It's a big up yours to the NCAA.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The announcers couldn’t follow all the action/calls, especially the first set, half of the second set. Too many, was it “two hits” or “player going into the net.“ However, give them credit for recognizing the Brazilian Connection. CMC being from there and two of our top young hitters, both making All-Tournament.

Poised for a good and bright future, hope we take advantage of it!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
BTW, that sweep tonight was over a 31-2 team.

South Dakota should have been in the NCAAs too.

In any event, I think this experience was better than going to the NCAAs and winning two or three matches. Not that it matters since they had no control over the selection. And most importantly, did the best with the cards which were dealt.

Thanks @Buzzbomb for the link. I watched part but didn't want to jinx it by changing and watching the entire match .....

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Catching up on NCAA tourney... unseeded beat #2 Texas on Dec 13 AT Texas to make the round of 8. Well, it was Friday the 13th after all...:D
How far do you think our Jackets would have gone? Fun just thinking about it! If only we were given that opportunity!

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Catching up on NCAA tourney... unseeded beat #2 Texas on Dec 13 AT Texas to make the round of 8. Well, it was Friday the 13th after all...:D
How far do you think our Jackets would have gone? Fun just thinking about it! If only we were given that opportunity!

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Oops sorry for bad posts above. This is what I meant to say...:LOL:

Catching up on NCAA tourney... unseeded Louisville beat #2 Texas on Dec 13 AT Texas to make the round of 8. Well, it was Friday the 13th after all...:D

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Oops sorry for bad posts above. This is what I meant to say...:LOL:

Catching up on NCAA tourney... unseeded Louisville beat #2 Texas on Dec 13 AT Texas to make the round of 8. Well, it was Friday the 13th after all...:D

A long way... I was very proud of the team, how they fought and how they played. Very exciting and its a true shame that they were left out!