Georgia Tech Injury Report

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Saw him at ND campus, wished him well, thanked him for being so integral to teams success. He said would use the team recommended doc.
Also told him we all want him to do whats best for Tim, but really hope that included making run next year. I got a positive impression from him, but told him no matter what he decides proud that he is Tech man. Let's hope.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Took two days being 98% out of the news and internet loop after the game and came back to a list of bad news. :(

(SWMBO and i did some of the Bourbon Trail and the Horsey related stuff in Louisville and Lexington areas on trip back to ATL from South Bend)

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...pdf/2015-16/depth_chart_event/depth_chart.pdf

Took this from the QW to AB thread.

I think we all knew Qua and MS were out for awhile. GREAT to see FB, BS, and RRC listed!! Hope that holds up.

Wondering if MLD being shown as backup to BS means anything, or if he's just in that rotation if we need to burn the shirt.

Not surprised to see MLD at AB on the depth chart but was surprised to see Quaide at AB. Maybe that is what CPJ meant when he said MLD or other will likely play AB based on practice. He also said one of the freshmen WRs might play based on practice. Looks like its Howell.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Questionable
DL Rod Rook-Chungong (shoulder)

Out
AB Qua Searcy (ankle)
DL Pat Gamble (head)
WR Micheal Summers (shoulder)

Out For Season
QB Tim Byerly (knee)

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Glad to see that Qua and Micheal won't be out for the season
If you're a religious man I'd say keep praying, they still may update the severity of their injuries as time goes on. Kinda like what happened with Byerly. I hope they're both able to come back shortly, those positions weren't the strongest on the team to begin with.
Also, very nice to not see Snoddy or Burden listed at all! Hopefully this means they are both at full speed.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have enough bottled-up hate to easily last more than a year. I wouldn't have to stockpile any more.
Forget the leap year, I am still stuck in time hating them from the game in 1978 when they hurt ELI. When I finally work through that, I will start hating them for 1979. I am 25 years or so in arrears in hating the dwags apparently vs. the rest of you. Doubt I ever catch up

Forget the leap year, I am still stuck in time hating them from the game in 1978 when they hurt ELI. When I finally work through that, I will start hating them for 1979. I am 25 years or so in arrears in hating the dwags apparently vs. the rest of you. Doubt I ever catch up
I was there in 78 when they circled him on the field jumping up and down in glee. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE them !!!