Georgia Tech Injury Report

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
I agree he was a rising factor but I think Clinton Lynch was right there with him.

Lynch will most definitely have to step up.

This is where TB's injury hurts even more. No way we move MJ back to AB.

I said it earlier, but redshirts may burn...

Total longshot possibility: AJ Gray to offense?

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Searcy was my favorite of the new backs, and the one I thought has the most big play potential. But I have to say Lynch as impressed me running the ball, not just his blocking. In the few carries I've seen he has good speed, is elusive, and looks strong. I think he'll break a few in time.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I expect at least MLD and probably one of the 2 frosh wideouts will burn their shirts. One other option, not very likely, would be to move CC to 2nd string QB & MJ back to AB.

Pretty much what CPJ said in the Press Conference: MLD or someone else will be next man up at AB based on practice and J Johnson or a freshman will be next man up at WR based on practice. IMO He seemed to lean toward MLD at AB and a freshman at WR in his tone.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if anybody else noticed it, but the sideline shots at ND showed Tim walking around easily without his crutches. He was still wearing a sleeve, but it looked good for him coming back soon.

its been suggested that he is gone for yr

jason72

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm hoping forward to seeing MLD at aback with his size and quickness he could end up being a very good blocker and an aback that can get the extra yards after contact.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Im in on the lynch mob. I would like to see him get the most time he can handle.
At first was thinking, I bet andrews is wishing he had figured out TECH. But later I was suprised at how Lynch finished the game. Moves very efficient and effective. By end of year should be good.