Georgia Tech Bowl Projections

GTFLETCH

Banned
Per Jo Giglo: @jwgiglio

Georgia Tech has no Shot at Military or higher....

If VT loses, maybe Pitt ends up in Military and BC goes Sun, Syracuse Pinstripe. There's always a scenario with the ACC

Link

GTFLETCH

Banned
Deacon Nation just retweeted the Yellow Pad.... Stating:

This yellow pad is the most reliable source for info on likely bowl matchups for ACC teams. It has Wake going to Tampa (but note the pencil
270f.png
versus pen)
DtLrrhnUcAAthlF.jpg

Joe Giglio

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
Still don't get what Belk sees in UVA over us. Same distance for schools. Both lost to their rival. GT beat UVA. GT has history with SEC schools for an intriguing matchup. A lot of hype for fans to go and see CPJs last game

I'm guessing its only because Belk has been talking to UVA for a couple of weeks, but these last two weeks could change that.

Last edited:

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Still don't get what Belk sees in UVA over us. Same distance for schools. Both lost to their rival. GT beat UVA. GT has history with SEC schools for an intriguing matchup. A lot of hype for fans to go and see CPJs last game
Based on their yearly attendance, they don't know what they're doing either

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Anything but Sun or Quick Lane please, been to El Paso and no thanks to Detroit (what the ACC has in common with either area I just don't get}

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Per Jo Giglo: @jwgiglio

Georgia Tech has no Shot at Military or higher....

If VT loses, maybe Pitt ends up in Military and BC goes Sun, Syracuse Pinstripe. There's always a scenario with the ACC

Link

Pitt won the coastal, they have to go to a tier 1 bowl. I'm tired of the predictions from these people that don't do any legwork to learn the basics of how each conference selects bowls. Edit to say I don't mean you GTFLETCH I mean these "reporters"

Deleted member 2897

Deacon Nation just retweeted the Yellow Pad.... Stating:

This yellow pad is the most reliable source for info on likely bowl matchups for ACC teams. It has Wake going to Tampa (but note the pencil
270f.png
versus pen)
DtLrrhnUcAAthlF.jpg

Joe Giglio

Well, we finished 4th in the conference, so it makes sense that we'd get a bowl game - wait for it - 3rd from the bottom...BEHIND FOUR TEAMS WE BEAT IN THE STANDINGS, with a future Hall of Fame coach out there coaching his final game. Bunch of stupid idiots.

EDIT/ADD: If we get skipped by 1 or 2 teams, who cares. That's kind of what happens. But if we get skipped like 4 teams like this, Todd Stansbury needs to make some very public statements about how its possible to be passed over by so many teams that you beat in the standings. What's the point of fighting for a good position if you're either going to Charlotte for the ACCCG or else its the toilet bowl? And while he's at it, he needs to roast the ACC on scheduling so many noon games and byes against us compared to what everyone else gets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Animal02

Banned
Well, we finished 4th in the conference, so it makes sense that we'd get a bowl game - wait for it - 3rd from the bottom...BEHIND FOUR TEAMS WE BEAT IN THE STANDINGS, with a future Hall of Fame coach out there coaching his final game. Bunch of stupid idiots.

EDIT/ADD: If we get skipped by 1 or 2 teams, who cares. That's kind of what happens. But if we get skipped like 4 teams like this, Todd Stansbury needs to make some very public statements about how its possible to be passed over by so many teams that you beat in the standings. What's the point of fighting for a good position if you're either going to Charlotte for the ACCCG or else its the toilet bowl? And while he's at it, he needs to roast the ACC on scheduling so many noon games and byes against us compared to what everyone else gets.
I belebel the ACC dropped standings as a selection criteria a few years ago.