This a.m. 114/69

Good / bad? I dunno.

Your whinemeter ratings however.....

Now THATS ironic.

We would probably scream about getting screwed and lose focus,
Go up against a team that is super hyped about being there,
Bring the wrong cleats,
Sell even fewer than our less than sterling normal bowl ticket buys
Spend too much time trying to figure out how to throw less than 0 passes per game
Give Sewak even more time working his magic so CPJ can again reference missed blocking assignments

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I was really hoping for the Music City bowl. Would be a fun time against a solid opponent. Crazy to me that they'd pick Miami for that game over us, but I guess Miami has the "name" factor. Their fans don't show to their own games, I have a hard time believing they'd buy more tickets to Nashville than us. I would 100% be there.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Mississippi State quarterback Nick Fitzgerald is something else but i think GT could slow him down:cigar:I wish he had played for Georgia Tech in Paul Johnson's option offense;)
Yes and I'm not sure why he didn't. Apparently, nobody but Dan Mullen was interested in him in high school. Typical: there's nobody with a better eye for QBs then Mullen, as Kirby Smart will soon learn. But this was a big recruiting miss for us.

I was really hoping for the Music City bowl. Would be a fun time against a solid opponent. Crazy to me that they'd pick Miami for that game over us, but I guess Miami has the "name" factor. Their fans don't show to their own games, I have a hard time believing they'd buy more tickets to Nashville than us. I would 100% be there.

I'm hearing that the Gator Bowl may want Miami. If they do, does the MCB take another ACC team or a Big Ten team?

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'm hearing that the Gator Bowl may want Miami. If they do, does the MCB take another ACC team or a Big Ten team?
I thought MCB was getting the ACC team this year. Something about Gator having an ACC team too many years in a row. If they pick an ACC team this year they can't have one for a couple of year after this year I think. I expect MCB to get an ACC team this year. I'm still holding out hope for it.

I thought MCB was getting the ACC team this year. Something about Gator having an ACC team too many years in a row. If they pick an ACC team this year they can't have one for a couple of year after this year I think. I expect MCB to get an ACC team this year. I'm still holding out hope for it.

My understanding is that there is only 2 years left in the contract between the Gator Bowl and Music City Bowl with each bowl having selected 4 B10 teams and 4 ACC (nd counted as an ACC team one year) the past 4 years. This means that each bowl must select 1 ACC team and 1 B10 team in 2018/2019 bowl seasons, and I don't think it matters how they get that done.