Georgia Tech at Duke, Jan 26, 9pm, ESPN

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
I still want to know how it’s possible for Pastner to miss out on big man recruiting so much the last two seasons. He knew this was supposed to be their competitive year and not having someone ready to contribute is the type of roster management that gets someone fired.

TheOldWhiteNGold

Georgia Tech Fan
I still want to know how it’s possible for Pastner to miss out on big man recruiting so much the last two seasons. He knew this was supposed to be their competitive year and not having someone ready to contribute is the type of roster management that gets someone fired.
And then he absolutely missed on Rodney Howard who is essentially un-playable lol

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
And the he absolutely missed on Rodney Howard who is essentially un-playable lol

We can play Howard or Saba. Both have the ability to contribute. Just we had to commit to getting them adjusted early and we didn't. We went all in on a short bench tiny ball. It paid off in some games and has hurt us the last 2.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow! I am so frustrated with this loss. Moses had a rough night... forced way too many shots. I know Devoe has been struggling, but he needed to be in the game down the stretch. Jose is an absolute baller!

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
As much as most despise coach K he is a hall of fame coach and can guarantee all his starters were rated higher than our guys. He out coached us tonight by getting us to foul on drives to the basket. Poor rotation to cut off the lane. Refs helped them as well.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Honest question - does Pastner concede Saturday to FSU and rest legs for Louisville? That's a much more winnable game. He needs to strongly consider that strategy.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Our offense the last 2 games has been run through Moses at the top of of the key way too much. That set is terrible. It plays right in to the defense’s hands. It is way too easy to defend. It takes Moses out of contention as a scoring or rebounding threat and it allows the defense to basically play five on four. The majority of Moses’ touches come 22 feet from the basket and way outside his range.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Needed the win tonight. The two losses at the start of the season will haunt post season. A couple more losses and might as well start getting some of the younger guys some PT.