Georgia Postgame

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
While setting what has to be new BDS season record for 3 and outs P'Node has continued the predicted pattern of calling the 1st down pass (which results in a wild high throw or one low and outside, or one in the grass. 2nd and 10 is the predictable one yard romp in the A gap. 3rd down and long is the 3 to 5 yard yard gain followed by the long punt return. This is bad but the predictability is what is so frustrating. No excuse for getting 4 turnovers and only scoring 7 points. Clueless! STs continue to be a disaster and that is even more excussless.

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Did anyone see Tre swilling get grab by the face mask and thrown head first in the railings. The punishment is missing half s game ? If that was 3 fans their a__ _ would have gotten handcuffed and locked up. The guy should b suspended for whole season next year if not kicked off the team.

HouseDivided

Jolly Good Fellow
So is it the size differential or the fact our line can't pick up the right guys? Is not picking up the right defenders reflective on the player or the coaching staff? Not trying to be a smartass this time...

Its both. But once we break the huddle the Oine has to reasmd their assignments and adjust accordingly if the defense switches up their look. The Dwags very rarely adjusted their look even when they brought the delayed blitz. Our guys just didnt adjust the scheme and that's on the center.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Fact is, the only success we had against Georgia recently was in their coaching transition year and in our best year since the natty. When it comes to uga, there aint no quick fix, folks. Talent gap must close significantly, regardless of what scheme we run.

HouseDivided

Jolly Good Fellow
For those of us that weren't here the last time this happened, how do you feel after this game compared to the 2002 game?

About the same. We were completely outmanned then as we were today. The real difference is back then we had a better team top to bottom with better recruits. This year, much like the last 3, shows a monumental disparity in talent between us and those idiots.

Vespidie

Jolly Good Fellow
Since it happened numerous times throughout the season, I want CGC to explain why he thinks it's a good idea to field punts inside our 10 yard line.

"Because the superior athletes at Temple do"?

I’ll preface what I’m about to say with I agree with this opinion as would anyone else, however playing devil’s advocate why not take a chance fielding the kick and trying to make something out of it?

We complain about Pnode taking a conservative approach, but not the returners? Hell, The returners know as well as anyone the troubles the offense has had all year moving the ball and putting points on the board, so why not go for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
Exactly. Are there a few coaching calls to question sure. But as I've said this transition is almost 180 from year one of cpj and it was something to be seen very early on. Fans have every right to be upset but to completely not understand why we where we are have blinders on. Give Collins a full recruiting cycle to see if he can actually win games.

At some point collins is also going to have to put friendship aside with coach Pat and determine if hes really able to coach at this level

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Just so that I understand what you are asking. Are you requesting that we give CGC 5 YEARS (1 full recruiting cycle) before we expect him to field a competitive team - much less a winning one?

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Just so that I understand what you are asking. Are you requesting that we give CGC 5 YEARS (1 full recruiting cycle) before we expect him to field a competitive team - much less a winning one?
Next year will be his first recruits is what I mean .
But if you listen to the presser we had 16 guys injured today and quite a few walkons...how many walk ons did Georgia play with today ?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk