Georgia Postgame

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
Next year will be his first recruits is what I mean .
But if you listen to the presser we had 16 guys injured today and quite a few walkons...how many walk ons did Georgia play with today ?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

So, if you say we only need to wait 1 year, what will you consider a minimum win total to be acceptable? Will you be happy with only 3 again?

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
I won't be happy if we only win 3 next year,
As i stated earlier coach at some point has to start wining and put sales man aside. This year was an exception to that

So I am still curious, what will you consider acceptable?

83jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Unfortunately it will be 2021 until offensive and defensive lineman being recruited for 2020 have a realistic chance of being ready to contribute. Next year is going to be a challenge at the line of scrimmage

Vespidie

Jolly Good Fellow
Agree completely. If we can get some consistency there, we should make some strides next year. I’m excited about the WRs we’ve got in this class to add to current crop. If we hold into Gibbs, we will have some serious weapons.

Need to protect and have someone that can deliver the ball consistently.

We could have Eddie lee ivory, Joe Burns, Shawn Jones, and Joe Ham along with Calvin Johnson on the team in their GT prime, but without having an Oline that can pass protect AND run block we ain’t doing much better than we witnessed this year.

Fromm had 5, 6, 7 seconds to sit back and decide what guy he wanted to throw to. It’s night and day out there folks. Sitting in upper north, the size disparity between our guys and their lines was astounding, so these areas of the team have to be remediated for us to be successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
So I am still curious, what will you consider acceptable?
Honestly I can't answer that yet.
I want to see massive improvement on offense and special teams.
I want us to look competitive next year, look like we have our **** together on offense and beat teams that we should beat no problem

Jmonty71

Banned
My take on the game. I was sitting next to a UGA fan that guessed which offensive play we were going to run about 60% right. If some random fan can do that, I expect any DC to do the same. Our OC should be fired. The offense is totally inept. The D ran out of gas. We definitely lack talent, speed and size. We lasted about as long as we could.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I would be pleasantly surprised if we make a bowl next year but I have my doubts with how poor our O has been and OL is basically the same next year. No OL to red shirt this year BTW.

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
https://s131.podbean.com/pb/3f08070...mp3?pbss=be9e33cf-417b-5e4f-a476-47e0d4c99cb3

This the informative presser everyone been dying to here

King might not be allowed in the building tomorrow

I am so tired of hearing about the most change in football ever...

I am OK with playing meaningful snaps with walk-ons, but cut the crap about the biggest change in football ever.

In business it was called covering your ***.

I know half of the folks on this board are cool with that, but this is not the biggest so called change in the history of college football.

It was hard to take in the stands today. The second half was miserable. Bad fits. Bad coverage. Bad special teams. And having to put up with bad Dawg fans. Somehow if feels worse than last year.

I give kudos in the first half to the defense making big plays. The offense was typical for the year. I recall in the second quarter celebrating the first first down. It is hard to tell if it is coaching or players. The offense is the worst I recall in quite a while.

I also give GCG kudos for the onside kick. Worked out well and something needed when over matched. Pooch kick to a a known stud not so much.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
I see 3 wins next year

I’m not a gambling man, but I would bet some
We could have Eddie lee ivory, Joe Burns, Shawn Jones, and Joe Ham along with Calvin Johnson on the team in their GT prime, but without having an Oline that can pass protect AND run block we ain’t doing much better than we witnessed this year.

Fromm had 5, 6, 7 seconds to sit back and decide what guy he wanted to throw to. It’s night and day out there folks. Sitting in upper north, the size disparity between our guys and their lines was astounding, so these areas of the team have to be remediated for us to be successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100%. I think we will be better up front on both sides next year, but not where we need to be.
Getting Clayton on the DL along with hopefully getting Lee back should help plus another year in the weight room for the young guys. Hoping we land Jones on the recruiting front.

On OL, I think we will see improvement but also some young guys will be forced into action. They will be built more for what we’re trying to do, but will be very green.

I think next year will be better, but still only a 5-7 win team.

Deleted member 2897

Pressley Harvin: 13 punts for 587 yards. In 1 single game, LOL.

Finishes just shy of 3,600 yards punting by my count. LOL.

Deleted member 2897

We run this state. In terms of education...which is really after all what Universities are supposed to be for. So as we sit here being sad because we haven't beat Georgia since 2016 and have only won twice in the last six years...imagine if in the last 125+ years, every single year uninterrupted, you were a fan of Georgia yet you were the inferior University in the state. Year after year after year after year. No single break in the monotony. So your life's worth hinges instead on a football game. Woof Woof.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Thankfully this disaster of a season is over. Some improvement after JG became the QB but just look at the stats. The OC just didn’t get it done this year.