Georgia Postgame

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Upon further review you guys are correct. We have the most fantastically coached team ever. Sorry I was wrong. Put me down for catching every punt inside the 5 from now on and whatever other cutting edge, revolutionary and monumentally unique tactic we choose to teach. I clearly do not understand modern football like you guys and your hero P’nut.
It’s all about how much we donate didn’t you know

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Honestly the last few years I have felt the same way. Watching taqon run our previous offense had me cringe. We haven't had a qb since Thomas and before him...godsey.
Yeah the Oline was giving graham time today in first half & he was missing badly , I’m thinking Gleason May be the starter next August

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I don't feed trolls, btw. Just thought I'd toss that out there. For .... reasons.
You can call it trolls if you want. Personally I’m a little disheartened at the fan reaction. This was one of the most embarrassing losses in the history of this series. How you guys don’t have a little more anger is beyond me. Hopefully the coaches and players have a different attitude.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
You can call it trolls if you want. Personally I’m a little disheartened at the fan reaction. This was one of the most embarrassing losses in the history of this series. How you guys don’t have a little more anger is beyond me. Hopefully the coaches and players have a different attitude.
Thank you!! I couldn’t agree more !! That’s the problem around here ! We get embarrassed & some of the people in here don’t even care , and reason I think is most people on here don’t know what shape a football is & don’t know anything about tech tradition & history . They’re on here to pass the time . But when I get mad & frustrated with us losing to these nad lickers in football & god forbid basketball I’m labeled a bad fan , to me a good fan shows passion & a bad one is ok or accepting of the crap show today

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
More disappointing than last year ? Or the year before? It's embarrassing yes, but the fact that so many want to discredit the down hill trend the last few seasons, especially on recruiting and put the blame on coaches who didn't recruit most of these guys , and are a young young team
I'd be angry if we had what Georgia has player wise and we did what we did today

Either way under cpjs regime we were struggling in the same areas last year

Only way to change things if by supporting the program and allowing our staff to get the players like Georgia has

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
View attachment 7361

Just gonna leave this here. Check the Bobby Ross record first 2 seasons

Bobby Ross was a proven coach at Maryland with success. He also was a heavy disciplinarian and extremely structured. Currys guys did not handle that.
The real comparison is to Curry who had to learn on the job as well.
He did have a winning year his third year after two disastrous years. I expect Collins to mirror this. We will be lucky to win two games next year with our schedule. If he can’t win in the third year. He needs to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Bobby Ross was a proven coach at Maryland with success. He also was a heavy disciplinarian and extremely structured. Currys guys could not handle that.
The real comparison is to Curry who had to learn on the job as well.
He did have a winning year his third year after two disastrous years. I expect Collins to mirror this. We will be lucky to win two games next year with our schedule. If he can’t win in the third year. He need to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you guys are really undervaluing assistants. Bobby Ross had some of the best assistants ever at Tech. I think we will be saying the same about Collins staff outside of coach P

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
This been then case all season but no it’s Patenaude fault
So is it the size differential or the fact our line can't pick up the right guys? Is not picking up the right defenders reflective on the player or the coaching staff? Not trying to be a smartass this time...

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Not crying. What's systemic problem? I see an 18 year old kid drop a punt? The same kid who tied Calvin Johnson's freshmen TD record. Didn't ugas wr drop a punt? Are they poorly coached?
Actually I do think ugag is poorly coached, check their results in big games or even little games like SC. Their recruiting overcomes some crappy coaching.

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
Thank you!! I couldn’t agree more !! That’s the problem around here ! We you'reget embarrassed & some of the people in here don’t even care , and reason I think is most people on here don’t know what shape a football is & don’t know anything about tech tradition & history . They’re on here to pass the time . But when I get mad & frustrated with us losing to these nad lickers in football & god forbid basketball I’m labeled a bad fan , to me a good fan shows passion & a bad one is ok or accepting of the crap show today

Just so we're clear: you're pissed, probably still a little drunk, and because of that, folks here don't know what shape a football is?

Got it, good talk.