General News about Key and his Staff

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I understand how it works and McCollum was who I’d like back. The same guys writing the giant checks to GT are the same ones that could set up NIL stuff.

It’s funny how some of the big schools transitioned into this new NIL world so quickly, lol. Same crap they’d been doing for years but now it’s legal.
I think what people are not connecting is that the same people who are giving to the AA are the ones expected to fund a big NIL. They likely don't have the money to do both, so either you give the money to the AA or to an NIL.

People don't have unlimited funds.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
@slugboy....my inside guy thinks that a possibilty for one of the newly created openings is a certain Jim Wintersmith now that the restraining orders have exceeded their statue of limitations and some other messy technicalities have been cleaned up a bit. I tried to keep this on the down low by PM'ing you but apparently your inbox has me blocked due to some strange oversight or error. If you want to fix that, we can continue this away from the general public via PM but I think this thing "feels" hot. Look forward to your PM reply. If the issue is technical and we can't talk vis a vis PM's, how does a face to face at the Valdosta WaHo sound? I'll be in the third booth on the left wearing a CBK cut off hoodie and an Allman Brothers Band trucker's cap. Code word is "hashbrowns".

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
@slugboy....my inside guy thinks that a possibilty for one of the newly created openings is a certain Jim Wintersmith now that the restraining orders have exceeded their statue of limitations and some other messy technicalities have been cleaned up a bit. I tried to keep this on the down low by PM'ing you but apparently your inbox has me blocked due to some strange oversight or error. If you want to fix that, we can continue this away from the general public via PM but I think this thing "feels" hot. Look forward to your PM reply. If the issue is technical and we can't talk vis a vis PM's, how does a face to face at the Valdosta WaHo sound? I'll be in the third booth on the left wearing a CBK cut off hoodie and an Allman Brothers Band trucker's cap. Code word is "hashbrowns".
Hash browns. I mean, my inbox works fine. Valdosta is a hike for me.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hash browns. I mean, my inbox works fine. Valdosta is a hike for me.
Look friend. I don't mean to be unpleasant but since I reached out to slugboy, the heat has intensified. I think our PM's have been disabled, if you know what I mean. Go to CB radio, channel 12. The mottled walrus will sing when the BBack has hit the A gap. Either you will know what this means or you will not. In either case, Godspeed my friend. And know matter what, to hell with Georgia. I turn this matter now over to a higher authority than ourselves. If I were somehow to "go AWOL" tell my wife and kids I love them. And also tell Nate to come back to the Flats next year. Regards.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow

slugboy

Staff member
Look friend. I don't mean to be unpleasant but since I reached out to slugboy, the heat has intensified. I think our PM's have been disabled, if you know what I mean. Go to CB radio, channel 12. The mottled walrus will sing when the BBack has hit the A gap. Either you will know what this means or you will not. In either case, Godspeed my friend. And know matter what, to hell with Georgia. I turn this matter now over to a higher authority than ourselves. If I were somehow to "go AWOL" tell my wife and kids I love them. And also tell Nate to come back to the Flats next year. Regards.
Every half hour, go up two channels. Order the El Diablo at Hickory House and tell them that the Snowman sent you.
I’ll bring Fred

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
1669857340442.jpeg

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
Baseball season is coming. But at least it's not unis or 200 pages on Brad Stewart.

My wife and I liked the urban ATL discussion. Trying to decide where to go next (will stay in Southern Va where the density isn't a problem) so this is a great forum.

Go Jackets.
Plenty of places around the metro that have balance.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
This is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen