Gameday!

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes, it’s a biG Time reality check. Gotta keep faith for rest of the season starting next week.

Am hoping that playing such a fast, big team translates to a 3-1 start. Not sure I'm a fan of the starting QB though. Thought we were going to pass it more, which makes tonight's starter a strange one.

Dpjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Am hoping that playing such a fast, big team translates to a 3-1 start. Not sure I'm a fan of the starting QB though. Thought we were going to pass it more, which makes tonight's starter a strange one.

Agreed. I thought (we all did?) we’d see slats, short routes, etc. Will be interested in the game reviews tomorrow..

Dpjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
upload_2019-8-29_22-30-43.png

Mid 3Q offensive distribution. I meant, offensive.

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
I love TO, but why didn’t we see Lucas earlier? We look essentially the same on O except for the fun snaps, which screwed us on 4 and short and inside the 3 after the pick. Didn’t expect much, but largely disAppointed with our O.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Leaving game now. I can say I was right in my assessment. Defense is much improved, QBs are scary bad. Can’t wait to see Liam under center. Terrible offensive play calling tonight, worse use of Time outs. I hope to see some major improvements in the next few weeks

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I have a feeling tonight is the night collins just realized the mountain of a job he has to climb. I am not convinced he knew we were this far back. I think he knew. But not sure i believe to this degree