Gameday!

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
A friendly fan request. Last year we started out playing bad and got some bad luck too and were 1-3. The amount of 'we suck' negativity out on social media was absurd. These players give their heart and soul to this football team despite the rigor that is Georgia Tech in the classroom as we all know. Our guys are not Parks & Rec majors who go down slides and get massages all day. They do real work. Its okay to get mad and frustrated at games, but we need to have unified, unconditional support of our program and our young men. Please be relentlessly positive after the game no matter how it goes. Its important to be behind our guys for a bunch of reasons.
Tech has a winner in GC and the entire coaching staff. Any negative talk about them or the players will only come from old PJ lovers, or ignorant band wagon fans! This game tonight marks the start on a new football era for Tech and it's fans!!

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Ok, we are at Death Valley. They stuck the Tech fans as far away from the field as I have ever been and the band is nowhere near the fans. We are so far away, I can hardly see the numbers much less read them. Why does Tech insist on putting a lot of visiting fans at field level when every away game I’ve been to we are stuck upper section, top level, end zone? I would type more, but I’m too out of breath from climbing up 34 rows from the upper entrance.

Dpjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Ok, we are at Death Valley. They stuck the Tech fans as far away from the field as I have ever been and the band is nowhere near the fans. We are so far away, I can hardly see the numbers much less read them. Why does Tech insist on putting a lot of visiting fans at field level when every away game I’ve been to we are stuck upper section, top level, end zone? I would type more, but I’m too out of breath from climbing up 34 rows from the upper entrance.

Applause for your efforts on scene. Valid points, too-

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I guess we just decided to run an ugly shotgun version of what we’ve done for the last 10 years tonight? Lol