Gameday!

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I guess we just decided to run an ugly shotgun version of what we’ve done for the last 10 years tonight? Lol

That's what happens when you don't have the QB, OL, or WRs needed to run the offense you actually want to.

Dpjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
upload_2019-8-29_21-3-26.png

Wait.....what's going on here

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
Wtf was that set of calls from first and goal and the 1. Don’t want to hear anyone ever refer to triple option as a gimmick offense again. Literally ran four plays in a row for a single yard, and two of them were gimmick plays. Wtf.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
So I thought we are a player driven system. Why not run something they’re good at

That's exactly why we are running an ugly version of what we ran last year. Because that's what they are "good" at. You forgot how ugly the offense was last year.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
We look pretty damn 5-7 (3-5) IMO. Offense looks uninspired, predictable, etc...

It's worse than I expected to be honest. Will keep watching obviously but I'll give it at least 3 more years before we're going to threaten for any Coastal championships and ACCCG appearances, which is always my goal at the start of the season.

At the half
1. Can't fumble twice at your own 10 and beat the number 1 team
2. Why aren't we passing, because our Qbs have no time. Welcome to passing offense against a great defense
3. don't play a Freshman running back at Clemson. We have plenty of other guys
4. Defense actually looks good except 2 long plays. And of course no pass rush
5. Stay with Oliver, LJ needs to play against a lesser opponent to actually get some real game experience
6. Pressley Harvin has punted more times than he had 4 games in last year.
7. When it is 4 and inches, line up in the flex with QB under center and sneak it.

Next half up.