Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GT loses by less than 5

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • GT loses by more than 5

Votes: 38 60.3%

• Total voters

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Wish I could. It’s really disappointing to get blown the F out at home. Against Mercer. Offense is the same clogged toilet as the last 5 years. We have 1-2 ACC level players. Like most people I’m tired of sucking. We are a joke in the ACC now
But a lot of people don’t seem to mind

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Who? We’re in a bad situation financially but we should be able to dump a loser. This is a great b-ball job.
It’s not a great basketball job. Because we can’t pay. It’s a good job. It CAN be a great job, but we’ve got to pony up.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
I am hanging up on Pastner and company for the rest of this year.....
I decided that after Wednesday’s game, but lost my will power. Broke down and checked the score on the ESPN app with 8 minutes left. Wish I could say I was shocked, but I wasn’t.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
After thinking about this, I blame our AD for a lot of this. Pastner ruined a decent team one year that had Lammers and Okogie on it by getting Okogie suspended for part of the year. He also made a bad decision trying to make Lammers a post player on that team but the main problem was the Bell fiasco. Stansbury let him get a free ride on the Bell fiasco. Strike one Stansbury. Some AD's meet with coaches once a week to discuss the progress of the program. Did our AD tell the coach that not practicing was a poor idea? - don't think so but would love to hear his answer to that question. You've heard of yes men right, our AD is an "ok man" - he just says ok to everything. That's not leadership. Strike 2. I'm not sure about what he has done to our football program either but we will give it some time. Could be strike 3.