Game Thread - @ UGA, 11/20/2019

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone know how to get SEC Network+? Got regular SEC Network on YouTube TV. Haven't been able get into +. You would think this game would be on a larger viewing channel.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I can't believe I've got a large scale client dinner that night. FML.

You better develop a sudden case of explosive diarrhea.

A real Tech fan would stash a small can of refried beans and stage a convincing scene. No one would question your absence. Though ... they'll never look at you the same again.

... worth it.

#It'sAlwaysHateWeek

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You better develop a sudden case of explosive diarrhea.

A real Tech fan would stash a small can of refried beans and stage a convincing scene. No one would question your absence. Though ... they'll never look at you the same again.

... worth it.

#It'sAlwaysHateWeek

It's at a Greek restaurant.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Anyone know how to get SEC Network+? Got regular SEC Network on YouTube TV. Haven't been able get into +. You would think this game would be on a larger viewing channel.

It is the streaming option. It isn't a television channel. You should be able to access it through Watch ESPN.

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
It is the streaming option. It isn't a television channel. You should be able to access it through Watch ESPN.

Thanks but I tried that through Watch ESPN (I have ESPN+). Says not authorized (trying several test replays of + events). Aware of streaming as I use YouTube TV, Netflix, etc. I just call them channels.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Thanks but I tried that through Watch ESPN (I have ESPN+). Says not authorized (trying several test replays of + events). Aware of streaming as I use YouTube TV, Netflix, etc. I just call them channels.

ESPN+ isn't related to SEC Network+. SEC Network+ is the streaming service that is free to SEC Network subscribers.

If you get the SEC Network through whatever services you have, you should be able to stream it.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
When this happens for football, magically a 2nd sec network channel shows up right next to the regular one for me on YouTube tv. I'd wait until closer to the game and see if that happens.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
When this happens for football, magically a 2nd sec network channel shows up right next to the regular one for me on YouTube tv. I'd wait until closer to the game and see if that happens.

I have YouTube TV but the channels don't magically appear. Wish they did. But I can go pull ACCN or SECN on the browser and log on with the YouTube account. Backassward way to do it but it works when other stuff fails.