Game Thread - Elon, 11/11/2019

LibertyTurns

Banned
Confusing because "x" is either a variable or in furs something is to be multiplied [emoji6]
Now I am confused. I have youtube which gives me ACCN. Sometimes on youtube accessing ACCN, I get blocked. It says the game is on ACCNX instead. There is no option to watch on ACCNX. I have WatchESPN. The same games that were blocked on ACCN, I‘ve tried to watch on WatchESPN. That’s blocked as well & it has told me the game is being broadcast on ACCN.

I’m going to try to fake my location so the damn computer thinks I’m in Atlanta next time this happens.

I’m not planning on buying any furs, but thanks for the tip.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Coach said on Saturday that Alvarado sprained his ankle in practice and they are being cautious.
I’ll add that when Coach described The situation, Jose immediately called out to reassure everyone at the breakfast that he was okay. He was cycling around, somewhat hobbled by the boot, autographing things for kids and chatting with them. He seemed pretty mobile, given the circumstances.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’ll add that when Coach described The situation, Jose immediately called out to reassure everyone at the breakfast that he was okay. He was cycling around, somewhat hobbled by the boot, autographing things for kids and chatting with them. He seemed pretty mobile, given the circumstances.
That the same ankle that had him hobbled last year?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
ACCNX is available on WatchESPN if your cable provider has ACCN in your package. The Elon game is on the WatchESPN schedule posted online.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
If it's on acc network extra and you're not allowed to access it, the game is usually broadcast locally somewhere. In the DC area NBC Sports Washington usually does that to me. Either way, no one with YouTube tv should be complaining about ever being locked out of anything. Use chrome as your browser and find an extension that spoofs Google location services (what YouTube uses instead of vpn to find location.) I use it every week to watch out of market NFL games

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I switch from YouTube TV to sling TV. Sling TV has both Accn and Accnx.

That was my solution - Sling Orange for $25 a month total. ACCN and ACCNX with a lot more. I also have NordVPN ($5 a month I think for 3 year plan) so I can get blacked out games.

My only gripe is that the replays don't allow forwarding - especially for baseball. I could record in OBS to get that capability but lose picture quality.

Also, since it's internet based, there is a delay of maybe 30 seconds to cable. That only matters if you are trying to chat with someone who is far ahead.

Looking forward to the game tonight which is usually the kiss of defeat.

GT_EE78

Banned
anyone have free stream? Watchespn is behind a paywall now .no accn or X either.
streams were easier to find before ACCN