Staff member
South Bend vs North Avenue

White & Gold vs the Golden Domers

Independent and now ACC vs Independent and now sort of ACC

Vegas says Irish by 10. What say you?

Poll included.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Playing to not lose against a better team results in axx whipping. I am still mad about the 55-0.
Lets kick some axx.
Gt 24
Nd 17

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am going with the same score as last week...34-27. GT of course. Need to clean up ST's of course for this to happen and also need 2-3 explosive plays from the passing game. Book it.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I predict I'll enjoy the game and afterglow if we win and flush it if we lose. Danny Hall has prepared me well.

GT 31, ND 27.
I remember when u flushed gt TFP football for your beloved gt baseball team.
Glad to see AN EMBER OF HOPE STILL GLOWS IN THE ASHES OF DEFEAT.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Tech will look every bit as good as ND and appear to be on the way to a win. But Notre Dame has more experience with winning than Tech so they pull off a last second win by 4 points. We end up being torn as a fan base between realizing the program has arrived where we can play with anybody and being broken-hearted that we let another game slip away.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I’ll always hope for the best but I don’t think we’ve put a great game together all season. We’ve put together some good pieces of games but we will need all three phases to click to win this one. ND is playing well right now but they do have some injuries, as does GT. I haven’t seen GT blown out really since Key has been the head coach (outside of Clemson I guess) but I don’t know that we’ll be able to score enough to keep this one tight. ND 34-17