• GT by 7-13

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • GT by 14+

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
True. All their blowout wins were against teams that are hot garbage. A&M was a 10pt game and Louisville was a 7pt game, and NIU beat them by 2. They are not unbeatable, but they are talented. 24 is the most points they've allowed to date, and Louisville and A&M have pretty comparable offenses by OFEI. If they can make some mistakes it would certainly help us out.
So far I haven't been impressed with their coaching. They are very loaded with very good players and can out personnel most teams. We need a few breaks, i,e. turnovers, penalties, in our favor to hang with them. We can't rely on running inside the tackles to hold a lead against them. We need to open it up and spread them out. I think Pyron will surprise them with his ability to run the offense. Supposedly they have several D starters injured. MBS will not be a home field advantage with their fan base.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
one other interesting point is ND plays Navy next week. I would think their defenive coaches have to be spending some time on that ahead of just game week based on their offense.

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
I feel like we fsu their season. Just a feeling I get. I mean they know they are susceptible to passing right now. They probably don’t give Pyron much credit for passing and whether it Zach or Haynes, I feel like we will score some points. Our D has shown some flashes of greatness. Under Key, we typically don’t have two outings with the same mistakes in a row and we got a LOT of those out last week.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
This is good logic as a Pyron win would guarantee more bickering amongst us. And to your point, this level of bickering is healthy. In fact, the last time we were all truly united was to ward off an existential crisis and those were not good times!
What makes you think there would be no bickering on this forum were Tech to lose with Zach? In my view, this is how the world should turn:

1) Coaches Coach
2) Players Play
3) Fans ***** and Complain

Seems simple to me.