• GT by 7-13

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • GT by 14+

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I’m just not all that convinced that these guys are elite. They sort of seem like Louisville to me.
Coach Collins thought they were "elite". Oh, you mean Notre Dame elite. Well, probably not playoff elite but they are still better than we are so maybe the Irish meet Collin's definition of "elite" I think its kind of "elite" to use the word "elite" 7 times in one post...now that is elite.

ME22

Georgia Tech Fan
If Pyron plays significant minutes and leads us to win, we’ll have a full-blown quarterback controversy on our hands, but like the good kind that’s just a controversy among the fans because we have two good quarterbacks and isn’t an actual problem in the locker room. Also, if this somehow happens, I think Leo Blackburn will have played a more significant role. Can’t wait til toe meets leather Saturday!
I love king for sure but Lou Gehrig was a 2nd stringer once too

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Coach Collins thought they were "elite". Oh, you mean Notre Dame elite. Well, probably not playoff elite but they are still better than we are so maybe the Irish meet Collin's definition of "elite" I think its kind of "elite" to use the word "elite" 7 times in one post...now that is elite.
Getting destroyed 55-0 will make you think the other team is elite.

LT 1967

Jolly Good Fellow

gtchem05

Jolly Good Fellow
Even higher than that with Efford out with undisclosed injury!

Here's hoping this undisclosed injury is a fake as some of the ones we saw last Saturday! Sadly, and in reality, it's probably not, though. So, I hope he heals up quickly!