Game 7 #GTvsUNC Media

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Interesting that all 3 UNC beat writers predict a Tech win rather convincingly…….we are definitely doomed !!🙄
Well one of their writers thinks Tech has one of the top defenses in the ACC, and another reposted his thoughts from the previous week about hoping they can beat Pitt, so...

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Well one of their writers thinks Tech has one of the top defenses in the ACC, and another reposted his thoughts from the previous week about hoping they can beat Pitt, so...

Well by total defense... we are actually. We are ranked in the top 30 in the country in total defense and we are actually ranked pretty highly in points allowed. Our run defense is legit very good statistically. We are also actually pretty good on third down. The issue we have is either letting a team string together first downs without getting to third down OR giving up 4th and short.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Correct. I don’t care what the fans think, but hope CBK is able to get across the message that we don’t need “revenge” against Geoff Collins. Georgia Tech needs to win a football game against North Carolina. Geoff Collins being on UNC’s staff is just icing on the cake of victory. Don't get caught up in making it personal.
Nah. F that. It's personal

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Not for you maybe, it isn't. But for me it is. Let me get my revenge in peace
K. That wasn’t even my point to begin with though, I even said idc about what the fans think. BK needs to have to the team ready to win the football game against UNC. Not get revenge against Geoff Collins. Going out looking for “revenge” is a great way to make silly mistakes

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Well by total defense... we are actually. We are ranked in the top 30 in the country in total defense and we are actually ranked pretty highly in points allowed. Our run defense is legit very good statistically. We are also actually pretty good on third down. The issue we have is either letting a team string together first downs without getting to third down OR giving up 4th and short.
Fair enough. By FEI we are only ahead of Wake in the ACC at #92, but we pair that with an offense that is #19 and 4th in the ACC.

Just for comparison, UNC offense is 7th in the ACC at #40, and their defense is 4th worst in the ACC at #80.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If only someone had told Syracuse!

Whaaaat? Did somebofy say somethin' bad about Sarah-cuse?!

Snl Oh No You Didnt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Writing Down The Boss GIF by Manchester United