Game 7 #GTvsUNC Media

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I feel the same. We have been lucky against them several years in a row. It feels like we owe them one. The universe has a way of humbling us as GT fans..... probably because we do so well in other areas of life
We don't owe them anything, UNC has been Tech's ***** for a quarter century. They are 6-19 against us in the last 25 games, and one of those wins was vacated for using inelegible players.

We are going to smash them, and after the game TFG is going to tell the media how he's got a lot of guys hurting in that locker room like he always does.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
We don't owe them anything, UNC has been Tech's ***** for a quarter century. They are 6-19 against us in the last 25 games, and one of those wins was vacated for using inelegible players.

We are going to smash them, and after the game TFG is going to tell the media how he's got a lot of guys hurting in that locker room like he always does.
...and he is going to brag how great the Tech players he recruited played to boost his image as the best recruiter in the history of college football. Screw him.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Important that we smash them early. That will take the wind out of their sails and some of them will give up just a bit…just enough.

if we let them hang around like we did with Duke, I won’t be a happy camper because I think it’ll be 50-50 whether we hold on for a win. And somehow, it would just be SO GT for us to lose to UNC and then beat Notre Dame (or Miami).

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
If we lose to UNC we’ll have to beat either ND or Miami to go bowling (unless we can hold serve against VPI and NCSU). Who believes we can do that?

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Important that we smash them early. That will take the wind out of their sails and some of them will give up just a bit…just enough.

if we let them hang around like we did with Duke, I won’t be a happy camper because I think it’ll be 50-50 whether we hold on for a win. And somehow, it would just be SO GT for us to lose to UNC and then beat Notre Dame (and Miami).
made it a little more GT for you.

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
Met coach Key at the coaches show. Also talked some sports with Andy. As an aspiring play by play guy Andy gave me some good tips!

Attachments

• 99B7FFFA-1C5D-4A76-85D7-46C6C58AF9C0.jpeg
    99B7FFFA-1C5D-4A76-85D7-46C6C58AF9C0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51

Gtyellowjackets

Jolly Good Fellow

if we let them hang around like we did with Duke, I won’t be a happy camper because I think it’ll be 50-50 whether we hold on for a win. And somehow, it would just be SO GT for us to lose to UNC and then beat Notre Dame (or Miami).
Yes, if we jump on them early, the UNC defense will quit on the Clown. I've seen it happen many times.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member