Game 1 Media #FSUvsGT

gtee91

Jolly Good Fellow
So two days in a row guests on the Chuck Oliver radio show give us basically zero chance. They say we have no hope of stopping run so FSU will CPJ death march over us.

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Called and confirmed that a gt watch party will be on rooftop of New Realm Brewery.

Trying to find out if Andy Demetra will be broadcasting from the Brewery????.

Having a watch party at a brewery is so Ramblin Wreck
I’m too much of a pacer to watch away game GTFB with that many people but no clue why New Realm won’t do an NIL beer.

I had a Cincy Light before our MBB game @Cincinnati last season. 16oz cans were $5 before tip. Tulane has $3 beers this season and they sold out season tickets. Why can’t GTAA be this forward-looking? Incentivize gameday as an affordable experience and you will sell more tickets that make up for the lower concession revenue.

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
Called and confirmed that a gt watch party will be on rooftop of New Realm Brewery.

Trying to find out if Andy Demetra will be broadcasting from the Brewery????.

Having a watch party at a brewery is so Ramblin Wreck
He and our PA announcer Kevin Payne are in Ireland. (Me and Kevin are close on instagram) Idk why Kevin is there unless he gets to do PA at the stadium (we are technically the “home” team)

Schlandy

Georgia Tech Fan
Kirk said there are 25,000 FSU fans. Math doesent check out there if you ask me considering only 27000 are flying over total. See yall at the pep rally

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Ken visited Shanahan's home town and meet with his parents and rugby coach.

1724414544573.png