Game 1 Media #FSUvsGT

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
We need a new radio guy. Personal issues aside, Key seems to get aggravated with him. At the very least, the interviews with him and Key always are so awkward.
I actually think this is just Key's personality. He likes to joke around. I don't like Andy's voice a ton, but he seems like a good guy and he clearly puts in the prep and is a professional.

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
I actually think this is just Key's personality. He likes to joke around. I don't like Andy's voice a ton, but he seems like a good guy and he clearly puts in the prep and is a professional.
I second this. I love Andy, he does a great job and seems to truly love Georgia Tech. He and Joe have the potential to be the Al and Kim of my generation. I think it's more of Key's personality. Lol Key loves to **** around with media, mainly Kelly Quinlan.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I second this. I love Andy, he does a great job and seems to truly love Georgia Tech. He and Joe have the potential to be the Al and Kim of my generation. I think it's more of Key's personality. Lol Key loves to **** around with media, mainly Kelly Quinlan.

So um like yea you know I’m like yea so okay like mmm.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The great point made in the show?
Gt is back!
Where are we having our official Atlanta watch party ?!
At a brewery!

Batt and Angel are so Boom get out the way, ....

I think Andy will be broadcasting live??

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
If we stick to the same script as last year, the most important tweet of the year comes out tomorrow. Our week 1 uniform combination. Looks like the white helmet might be the new primary look. We’re the “home” team so I wonder if we’ll wear W/G/W, or stick with W/W/G like we did most of last year.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We need a new radio guy. Personal issues aside, Key seems to get aggravated with him. At the very least, the interviews with him and Key always are so awkward.
I agree. The coach is preaching toughness. I would hope our announcer would convey that attitude. What we have now just doesn't do it. As much as I disliked Munson, that's the kind of announcer I want. BTW Munson did the Nashville Vols minor league baseball broadcast when I was in high school. I think he did Vandy before the dwags hired him.

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
Haynes King with the chain, Tech by 50

Attachments

• IMG_4601.jpeg
    IMG_4601.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 92

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
On3 and a bunch of other podcasts are predicting FSU to blow us out and handle us pretty easily.

I hope to God we come out of Ireland with a win. I get WAY too emotionally invested in these games, and my mood for the entire weekend will swing on a win or lose to open the season. For better or for worse. IIWII.

GO JACKETS! GIVE EM HELL, TECH!!
“entire weekend” ??? For me it’s the entire WEEK !!

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
I agree. The coach is preaching toughness. I would hope our announcer would convey that attitude. What we have now just doesn't do it. As much as I disliked Munson, that's the kind of announcer I want. BTW Munson did the Nashville Vols minor league baseball broadcast when I was in high school. I think he did Vandy before the dwags hired him.
Andy is what Wes and Brandon G were when they were here. A moderate homer. Someone who isn't blatantly biased and is knowledgeable, but when a big play happens, you know who they are for.