Funny Stuff

Apparently the end of the video.
Actually, I see a different video now than what I originally saw. The first one I saw was an Auburn running back scoring after an incredible run. Now what I see is a map of the south with indications of which schools have recently won NCs. But nothing special at the end of that one either.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Ok. See that on the second link I see posted, but still nothing funny at the end.

h.gif

Video shows that every major southern team has won a national championship in the modern era - which includes ours in '90 ... except UGA which is shown with the crying Jordan meme at the end.

Deleted member 2897

Not sure how "funny" this is but somebody just sent me this thing that basically said ...

"Having some states lock down and some states not lock down is like having a peeing section in a swimming pool."

Ew but ... not wrong.

South Carolina is still listed as not having a stay at home order. But all restaurants, bars, and businesses are closed. They specifically say to stay at home. No more than 3 people in a spot, plus social distancing. All boat ramps, parks, beaches, and open spaces closed with police tape and signs. No short term rentals in hotels, motels, Airbnb, etc It’s just that the executive order isn’t called the stay at home order even though that’s part of the order. For some reason journalists have a sore spot about it and so then the governor refuses to make an order just so the name of it matches LOL. Been this way for weeks.