Funny Stuff

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
90745631_1604744933016553_4018135690037428224_n.jpg

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I ordered some gloves on Amazon last week for going to the grocery store, laundry room, etc.

I totally forgot to check the size and I now have 400 latex gloves that are too small for my hands.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I ordered some gloves on Amazon last week for going to the grocery store, laundry room, etc.

I totally forgot to check the size and I now have 400 latex gloves that are too small for my hands.

Donate them to your local hospital...or keep them around to make yourself feel like a giant.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I was here a couple of weeks ago. Don't let this video fool you...the rats are always around, you just notice them less and the drunk/crazy people more:

My inconclusive travel plans for 2020....

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work. I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.