FSU

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I'm pretty sure he found Marty McFly's sports almanac...

Doc Brown Omg GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
If I was Kiffin I'd definitely try Florida. They'd pay him handsomely to come and to leave, if it came down to it. He's probably got what it takes to make FL relevant again and who knows, MFGA.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
As @CEB has noted, $65M! (Chump change for a school that wants to buy its way out of its current agreement with its current conference)

"Norvell would be paid $65 million not to coach the Seminoles or 85% of his base salary and supplemental pay for the remainder of the contract, which expires on Dec. 31, 2031."

FSU should sue Memphis for reducing its future media rights value. They should also sue their own players for negligence.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
If I was Kiffin I'd definitely try Florida. They'd pay him handsomely to come and to leave, if it came down to it. He's probably got what it takes to make FL relevant again and who knows, MFGA.
Depends on if he thinks the ceiling is higher at UF or Ol Miss. of course, enough money and it could be his last job.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
As @CEB has noted, $65M! (Chump change for a school that wants to buy its way out of its current agreement with its current conference)

"Norvell would be paid $65 million not to coach the Seminoles or 85% of his base salary and supplemental pay for the remainder of the contract, which expires on Dec. 31, 2031."

Heard a rumor that Noles are dumping these games on purpose. There are some FSU donors putting up big money against the Noles… proceeds used to build up the war chest for the ACC buyout.
May have to drop a couple more to get rid of Norvell too.

T-Bone Burdell

Jolly Good Fellow
Heard a rumor that Noles are dumping these games on purpose. There are some FSU donors putting up big money against the Noles… proceeds used to build up the war chest for the ACC buyout.
Well I hope they made the money they need. Don't think they're going to be favored in many going forward.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
If there is point-shaving going on, they are doing a terrible job of disguising it and looking like they are actually trying to win. :LOL:
Although I wouldn't put it past Free Shoes to do something like that.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Fernet
Where did you hear the rumor?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Which means the biggest donors know. And the administration knows. The athletic department knows. The players know. But Norvell doesn’t.

How do you trust a program with this as your values? FSU is off the rails.
FSU players found out sympathy sex was pretty damn ok.