FSU

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
CJP is practically showing that he would have taken last year's squad to a Sweet Sixteen. I wasn't deeply disappointed in the VT loss that night but now it is starting to sting since the team is clearly trying to make the NIT at this rate.

Game planning has been phenomenal.

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
CJP is practically showing that he would have taken last year's squad to a Sweet Sixteen. I wasn't deeply disappointed in the VT loss that night but now it is starting to sting since the team is clearly trying to make the NIT at this rate.

Game planning has been phenomenal.

Currently .500 in ACC play with 2 top 10 wins. Isnt the big tourney still in the picture?

Beehive

Banned
This team is getting better and better, with each game!!! Remember Bobby only had 5 good players!!!! This team has a pretty could starting five!!! Keep surprising people Yellow Jackets!!!!!!!!

slugboy

Staff member

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
my impression of the game was this...

we were playing stud body building type athletes with the most awesome hair do's ive seen on a team in a while. i liked all the hair on these guys. all through the first half i expected them to start to go duke on us. raining 3s and jams and to start pulling away. it never happened.

for all their flash and glitz and style fsu had... they got beat by the throw back georgia tech yellow jackets version of the boston celtics today.

wow. just wow.

anybody wonder if these two young men came away impressed with our program and coaching now?

in addition to "Joseph Toppin, a junior small forward from Norcross High who is rated a four-star prospect by 247 Sports" we are also recruiting...

"When Tech plays No. 6 Florida State on Wednesday night at McCamish, Tech is expected to have two other noteworthy guests — Jonesboro High guard M.J. Walker and small forward Jordan Tucker of Wheeler High. By ESPN’s rankings, they’re the two highest-rated in-state players in the 2017 class who have yet to align with a college."

this couldnt have worked out any better recruiting wise.

if we can stick around a 500 record in the acc we have the quality wins to get us a ..... birth.

WOW. just wow.

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM!