@FSU Baseball

How many games will GT win @FSU? Assume 3 games played!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I just heard the fsu announcers say that coach Hall said he doesn’t have the pitching “dudes” as they said that defense and hitting are there…

Who’s job is to recruit…

Asking for a friend
Is this the same as basketball CDS “….. when I get my guys up in here ….” W.r.t. the pitching recruits being the former pitching coaches guys?

Not quite the same, but maybe similar?

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
I gotta say, I am impressed with linkJarret or whoever is in charge of FSU baseball. They have had multiple opportunities to “dodge” playing out the games, but they are making every effort to complete the series. That’s the way things are supposed to work.
I think he wants the wins. They're probably on the cusp of a top-8, and losing to us in game 3 of a series they've already won probably doesn't hurt them in the big picture.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I gotta say, I am impressed with linkJarret or whoever is in charge of FSU baseball. They have had multiple opportunities to “dodge” playing out the games, but they are making every effort to complete the series. That’s the way things are supposed to work.

I think he wants the wins. They're probably on the cusp of a top-8, and losing to us in game 3 of a series they've already won probably doesn't hurt them in the big picture.
It's not that complicated. BOTH teams need to win this game.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I just heard the fsu announcers say that coach Hall said he doesn’t have the pitching “dudes” as they said that defense and hitting are there…

Who’s job is to recruit…

Asking for a friend…
Well, I'm sure that will sit well and motivate the pitching "dudes" that we do have.

Last edited:

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
Has anyone heard any reports on the availability of Trey Yunger or Peyton Green? I know it is only 2.5 innings, but still it would be nice to have them.