Florida State Schadenfreude

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
If all fans were like that FSU fan I might have different feelings about them. I was super tired of their monotonous chanting by the fourth quarter. The field goal brought blessed silence from them. An answer to prayer.

At some point you realize they only “monotonously chant” when they are on defense.

They were on defense a lot because they couldn’t stop the death march…. 💀 ☠️

/

bhoffman123

Georgia Tech Fan
Love all the FSU fans calling for Norvell’s head. One loss after an undefeated season (not counting the no show bowl).

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer

Attachments

• IMG_0853.jpeg
    IMG_0853.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 22

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
After suffering through all the pre-game hype about how great FSU was and the entire ESPN crew (Save Shamus) picking them to win ... I think I'll go back over this thread a few times. Also, I think we should invite and host Shamus to a GT home game ... :buzz:
I know I’m not the first person to say this but can you imagine the marketing opportunity to bring him and Roman Reigns, aka Joe Anoa’i, to a GT home game together?

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
Off topic, but I’m 70% sure I saw Florida State players walking around Temple Bar about an hour ago. Some in head to toe Florida State gear.

Kind of hilarious if true, Norvell scheduling a tourist day once they assume they’ve beaten us, and missing a day of class unless they’re flying out overnight and assuming a shrug off time change.

Anybody know for sure either way?

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Off topic, but I’m 70% sure I saw Florida State players walking around Temple Bar about an hour ago. Some in head to toe Florida State gear.

Kind of hilarious if true, Norvell scheduling a tourist day once they assume they’ve beaten us, and missing a day of class unless they’re flying out overnight and assuming a shrug off time change.

They don't play until a week from tomorrow, so I'm sure he scheduled a day for them to be in Dublin. I kind of think the way Key did this was a disservice to the players unless he's planning another trip with the team just for sightseeing, which probably wouldn't be that costly (maybe one of our 3 bye weeks...kidding). Most will never get an opportunity to go to Dublin again. One day isn't going to make a difference. But, I'm not the coach.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer

They had pre-planned to take the day after the game for tourist activities and fly back Tuesday. Don’t know why.