Florida State Schadenfreude

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
@CuseJacket
We might suck as posters on here sometimes, but man, f$u and Miami boards in particular take it to a whole different level. Thanks for putting up with our crap 😆
@CuseJacket - I nominate this as best this as best thread ever on the Swarm. “FSU is preparing to sue the Republic of Ireland “ is the greatest post ever on the entire internet. What a glorious start to the day!!!

GTG768B

Jolly Good Fellow
After suffering through all the pre-game hype about how great FSU was and the entire ESPN crew (Save Shamus) picking them to win ... I think I'll go back over this thread a few times. Also, I think we should invite and host Shamus to a GT home game ... :buzz:
You should email J Batt that idea. Could be a great marketing opportunity. Just don't make it the GT ND game since he picked ND to win the natty.

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
I browsed the ACC fan forums of various schools yesterday. The Miami forum I found was a hoot.

You might think they would want us to take one on the chin due to our game last year, but no. On the contrary, I believe those fans were almost as happy as we were, but their gloating was next level gloating.

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
It was funny… I got a ton of Go Jackets from Clempson fans yesterday. Obviously a combination of seeing the preseason ACCCG ‘favorite’ lose and no love of their former Ukulele.

And of course, I had to return the favor wishing them the best of luck next week from the bottom of my heart.

Still feels a little weird though.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
I browsed the ACC fan forums of various schools yesterday. The Miami forum I found was a hoot.

You might think they would want us to take one on the chin due to our game last year, but no. On the contrary, I believe those fans were almost as happy as we were, but their gloating was next level gloating.
ACC this year: My two favorite teams are [insert my team] and whoever is playing FSU.

Myself, I now want FSU to do well for our SOS, and my second favorite team is still whoever is playing the Georiga Dwags.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Free Shoes….

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpeg
    IMG_0301.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 33

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
As bad as this board gets after a loss, it will never rival UGAG, FSU, UM or several of our other opponents. You will really read some disgusting stuff over
I will push back a little bit on this. There are rules and guidelines here that don’t allow for some of our more emotional content to remain on the board long enough to be visible to most. Apparently the staff here is against free speech! 😁