FIU, Coastal, Albany versus GT

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Our pitching has issues. I was VERY surprised there wasn't even a visit to the mound last inning with 5 guys in a row getting on base....a double followed by 3 straight walks and a HBP. Yucky pitching.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
7-4, King hurt by an error to open the inning, but then two outstanding outfield plays to end the threat, Lucky for King. Still not impressed with our pitching. Our hitting on the other hand, is outstanding. We are definitely back to being the Joltin' Jackets again!

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
We will lose this game if they leave King in much longer. Their pitcher has settled in and is in command. I doubt we get much else on offense unless we get to their bullpen. Hall better not mess around with this game.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This is too interesting of a game .... 2 errors each. With our pitching we can't commit errors. King gives up 4 earned runs and now with only 1 2/3 innings, Ryan has given up two.

Tie game in the 7th. 8-8. But we should be losing since we only have 4 earned runs to their 6.

Glad to see Ryan pulled, they were hitting him hard in the 7th with 3 doubles given up.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Don't know why Hall sticks with pitchers so long. When guys like King and Ryan don't have it, I would rather see the rest of the bullpen. Kinge specially frustrated me with his inability to throw strikes., He basically gift-wrapped 3 runs to FIU back in the second inning with his wildness. FIND SOMEONE WHO THROWS STRIKES. I would rather see a freshman in getting hit (but learning ) than see that BS!

This loss is on Hall. Sad.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
GRAND SLAM AJ!!!

GT14-9

Interesting game. Got the dogs barking ........ I'm polishing marble floors. We had this rally with my first beer of the day. I'm not superstitious, but I think I'll need another soon!