Fire Paul johnson for Taking Tobais Oliver out of the game

mj claz

Jolly Good Fellow
I notice you are not talking about the pretty clutch INT Marshall threw.... Bottomline he should have been on the bench... Taking Tobias out...lost the game

Marshall had a first down throw before the holding call set us back. Can’t expect your QB to bail you out when it’s 2nd and 20.

We had 600 yards of offense. Neither Marshall or Oliver should be discussed AT ALL when talking about the problems

stech81

Helluva Engineer
We need student athletes that are more athletes and less students. CPJ is not the reason we did not win you need better athletes which if Tech does not change you won't get them , it's not CPJ call what Tech wants, hell fact is Saban could not win here . I'm 65 have had season tickets for 37 years and will keep getting them because I believe in Tech. Also if you have a 10 point lead with about 10 minutes in the 4 th quarter you should not lose. You got beat by a QB that can run by his running.

Scubapro

Banned
Is PJ our special teams coach? Completely different game wo those kick returns...BUT we BLOW another double digit lead in the 4th....we will get zone readed to death this year.

dubjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Same song and dance. defense isn’t an overnight fix. Lots of injuries and ejections hurt! Poor special teams and defense isn’t on Marshall! With that being said I think we should have left Oliver in

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
It’s was a passing down. Marshall made the play. Searcy fumbled.

The last series Marshal made the play but a holding call on Bryan.

GT lost due to
Penalties
Turnovers
Special Teams
Defense being spotty
Not cause of a qb substitution.

2nd game for a young defense under a new scheme.

gtg845w

Jolly Good Fellow
Good to see Nate Woody watched the last drive of last years Miami game in today's 4th quarter.....

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
Why do we struggle on defense. I feel like we can't make an aggressive tackle... IMO this is on a bad decision going back to Marshall atQB and defensive inability to make a single stop

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
It’s was a passing down. Marshall made the play. Searcy fumbled.

The last series Marshal made the play but a holding call on Bryan.

GT lost due to
Penalties
Turnovers
Special Teams
Defense being spotty
Not cause of a qb substitution.

2nd game for a young defense under a new scheme.

Exactly. And maybe add in some odd calls by the OC again.

GT_EE78

Banned
averaging 50 to 55th in talent makes one a bottom 2 to 4 team in the P5. Same ole crap .different day.
At least we only wasted one week with our hopes up before another season went down the toilet.

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
I like the call to go to Marshall in a passing down.

Two kick returns is tough to stomach. d was gassed - guess we're still not there endurance wise. Much like Tenn last year, D shouldn't be tired after sitting most of the first half.