Fall Camp Thread

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Is it bad that my husband's birthday is Thursday but I'm more excited about the players reporting that day?!
Hey...he’s just a husband. From what my wife says, they’re not all that big of a deal...;)

Our anniversary is tomorrow, but I think BOTH of us are more excited about: (a) Fall camp + Fan Day; and (2) getting away for some vacation between Summer and Fall semesters.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hey...he’s just a husband. From what my wife says, they’re not all that big of a deal...;)

Our anniversary is tomorrow, but I think BOTH of us are more excited about: (a) Fall camp + Fan Day; and (2) getting away for some vacation between Summer and Fall semesters.
Happy anniversary to you and @YJAlleyCat.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
Can’t wait for tomorrow and Friday when it all starts.
Key position battles to watch this camp: Outside LB and the entire secondary.

I'd add NT to that list. I didn't get the sense that this position was locked down during the spring.

I'm going to be interested to hear how the Thomas boys (Charlie and Juanyeh) do. I think they're the future on the outside.

We typically have a number 1/go to receiver. I think that’s a little up in the air right now with Brad having a slight edge. I think Jalen will give him a run for his money though.

I hope Jalen gives him a run. We gotta have a burner to keep Ds respecting the pass. Not sure Brad's got the speed to torch great/elite single-coverage DBs.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I hope Jalen gives him a run. We gotta have a burner to keep Ds respecting the pass. Not sure Brad's got the speed to torch great/elite single-coverage DBs.

I suppose you mean that he can't possibly get behind 1st round draft pick Terrell Edmunds? I guess you mean that since Edmunds ran a 4.47 at the NFL combine that Stewart had zero chance of getting behind him and then beating him to the end zone for a 60 yard touchdown?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
We typically have a number 1/go to receiver. I think that’s a little up in the air right now with Brad having a slight edge. I think Jalen will give him a run for his money though.
Camp wins that imo. That dude is just a big strong fast guy who can go get it. And from what I’ve read he’s got big time play making ability. (Not saying BS doesn’t)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I suppose you mean that he can't possibly get behind 1st round draft pick Terrell Edmunds? I guess you mean that since Edmunds ran a 4.47 at the NFL combine that Stewart had zero chance of getting behind him and then beating him to the end zone for a 60 yard touchdown?
I think you are misunderstanding his post, he’s not talking about when I guy gets sucked in trying to help with the run. He’s talking about beating a guy 1 on 1 when we are in a passing situation. I could be wrong though, that’s just how I took it.