Fall Camp Thread

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Replace with QB with LJ
& Lee with Strickler.

I had a real hard time with both, Taquan was biggest guess based on Spring and last scrimmage. I'm hearing Devine I having nice camp so I went with him and Bryan switch, as apposed to plugging Strik at tackle.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I had a real hard time with both, Taquan was biggest guess based on Spring and last scrimmage. I'm hearing Devine I having nice camp so I went with him and Bryan switch, as apposed to plugging Strik at tackle.

Unlike the BB situation, this is a good problem to have. Too many guys at OL playing well that you're having a problem fitting them in the starting 5. I'll take that every year.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Big package: MJ, Jerry, Shamire.

Just road grade it all the way down the field. I'm totally fine with that. Oh, and it ain't boring. Just the look on the defensive body language and sideline is all the entertainment I need.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
In an effort to try to get this thread back on track, I've removed some posts. I would ask that everyone try to keep personal attacks/confrontational posts off of this thread. If you have a problem with a particular poster please take it up as a private conversation. Thanks.
Use of the "ignore" button works well, too. Btw, I just noticed mods don't have one. :eek: