Fall Camp Thread

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Kind of the opposite. Johnson hinted in the post scrimmage press conference that he wanted only the team to know who was going to be the starting qb game 1. With less press access it's less likely that qb 1 gets leaked until right before gameday giving Tennessee as little time to prepare as possible.

If that's the case, and I think it is, may mean we see a starter besides MJ.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I encourage everyone to listen to CPJ presser after practice today. Pretty obvious with his answers what is happening at QB and how it plays out. 3 man race with one now taking lead and 4th guy not a real option.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
No, clearly, when you have a guy you're going to use to return kicks and who you've moved to safety because he doesn't make depth at running back, you bite the bullet an RS him because you know he'll be your best bet at BBack in 5 years.o_O

Unless he declares for the draft early;)

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I encourage everyone to listen to CPJ presser after practice today. Pretty obvious with his answers what is happening at QB and how it plays out. 3 man race with one now taking lead and 4th guy not a real option.

Link? Can't find it

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Pretty safe to say Lucas Johnson won't be the QB

...I wouldn't say that. I don't think anyone specifically asked about Lucas like they did the other QBs, so CPJ really didn't say anything. Lucas ran a lot with the 1's during the scrimmage from reports, so he's still in it.

Does hint that it may be 3 guys now as opposed to 4.

MountPGT1990

Banned

So, are you thinking TQM has taken lead and MJ is 1A. JJ is 1B and LJ runs scout team with Oliver ?