Fall Camp Thread

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Practice No. 7: Thursday, Aug. 10

THE FLATS -- Georgia Tech football closed the books on its first full week of fall camp on Thursday afternoon.

Practice Details:
For the third-straight day, Georgia Tech wore full pads for Thursday's practice, which consisted of 23 periods and lasted a little less than two-and-a-half hours. As has been the case for nearly every practice this week, a steady rain fell for about 30 minutes midway through the workout. When the rain subsided, humidity settled in, making it perhaps the most uncomfortable of the Yellow Jackets' seven practices to date, weather-wise. On Friday, Georgia Tech will practice in shells (helmets, shoulder pads and no contact) in anticipation of its first intrasquad scrimmage of the season on Saturday morning.

Plays of the Day:
While the consensus was that the offense got the better of the defense for much of Thursday's practice, there were a pair of defensive highlights during 7-on-7 drills when cornerbacks Lance Austin and Lamont Simmons intercepted passes on back-to-back plays.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm just as curious as you are about that remark. I can't blame you for asking at all.

But, even if someone did-- they shouldn't post it on here. Whether people understand why or not, Paul guards injury info carefully. I put that in the category of "team information" that they'll release only when they are ready to. And, only as much as they feel is wise to release.

Many times, I have seen an injury happen. Or, known that a player was injured. You've never seen me post about it here.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Will has always had one hand on the ground.
assirationearmhandstand.jpg