Fall Camp Thread

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I finally listened and found it a....

wait for it....

wait for it...

Normal Coach Paul Johnson Post Practice Presser.

We are in such need for info we parse every syllable until we're making up things that aren't even there. The guys had a sloppy practice, nothing more, nothing less. At one point a reporter asked him "what do you call it" and coach said "you call it practice."

Second day in pads and there's rust.... STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Last edited:

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
yeah, when your #1 QB is coming off a cast, and has had one day in pads its going to be super sloppy...let alone the normal rust. To be expected.....

i will know more in a few days as I get some inside reports coming back to me (no longer allowed in practice due to rules; only can attend the back portion of it and its worthless at that point for me as I can't see how Roof coaches; nor how the players look)

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Seems like normal coach speak for the 2nd day of practice in pads. Wasn't overly critical just saying they weren't close to where he wants the team to be. I would be more concerned if he wasn't looking for more. We'll be able to read a lot more into his comments at the end of next week. Right now the best thing you can pick out from comments is individual performances such as both kickers making all their kicks is a good sign for the kicking game.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
I finally listened and found it a....

wait for it....

wait for it...

Normal Coach Paul Johnson Post Practice Presser.

We are in such need for info we parse every syllable until we're making up things that aren't even there. The guys had a sloppy practice, nothing more, nothing less. At one point a reporter asked him "what do you call it" and coach said "you call it practice."

Second day in pads and there's rust.... STOP THE PRESSES!!!
Absolutely. There's a scrimmage this weekend open to season ticket holders. I look forward to the discussion here this weekend. I did enjoy his Holiday Inn Express comment though.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

“I definitely think there’s things that we all need to work on, and me especially, and part of that is coming off lower, coming off quicker, faster and harder.”

Hell if he improves much there may be for real broken knees out there this year:D

Pats continue the GT pipeline and they could have Shaq, Will, and Braun together in 4 years leading the new Pats QB to more Super Bowls.