Fall Camp Post Practice

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Collins said that Lee practices both ways almost every day. I imagine if they need him on OL he just wears a different jersey?

I very well might be wrong here, but I thought an OL could play with a non-OL number, he just has to check in with the ref who informs the other team. Anyone can confirm or deny this?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Some good stuff in here

Linebacker David Curry praised Knight’s smarts and willingness to learn and play at a high level.

“And as dumb as that may sound, that’s what you need, and the kid wants to learn and he’s doing really well,” Curry said. “He’s making plays left and right. He may not know exactly where to go sometimes, but that’s what you expect from a freshman. But I think his attitude, his effort is phenomenal. He’s leading the whole defense sometimes in player load (a statistic created by the team’s wearable GPS technology that rates effort), which is unreal. I mean, the kid runs 22 miles an hour, so he’s unreal. I have a very high opinion of him.”

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Liam Byrne, his name sure pops up a lot.

I go to the games early primarily to watch warmups and catch glimpses of walk-ons and players not getting much attention. Last year as a WR I was consistently impressed with Byrne and had no idea he was also a QB. He was a really good looking athlete as a WR.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Lee is on the dl. Thats a done deal. He now wears a number outside of what an OL can per rules.

"The plan took another step following Tuesday’s practice, when Lee’s jersey number was changed from No. 95 to 51. The significance of the switch is that offensive linemen must wear a jersey number between 50 and 79, an indication of the coaching staff’s commitment to using him on the offensive line. The change may have been a touch painful for Lee – he requested the switch from No. 53, which he wore the past three years, to No. 95 to honor his grandmother, who died last year and who never saw him play in person."

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
CGC and the team just got on TV during the Braves game. CGC did a good job talking up the GT-ATL connection. Team got on the Jumbotron while the interview was going on.

After the interview Franceour said he was really excited for GT season, just apprehensive about changing the whole system. But overall Chip and Jeff were positive. I appreciate them not pouring any dwag homerisms in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

THWG

Helluva Engineer
CGC and the team just got on TV during the Braves game. CGC did a good job talking up the GT-ATL connection. Team got on the Jumbotron while the interview was going on.

After the interview Franceour said he was really excited for GT season, just apprehensive about changing the whole system. But overall Chip and Jeff were positive. I appreciate them not pouring any dwag homerisms in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Jeff is a Clemson guy. That's where he was committed to play at least.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Jeff is a HUGE Clemson guy

Technically, he could still play for Clemson if he wanted to since he went pro in baseball and never enrolled in college (that I know of). Of course, why would a millionaire at his age want to go back and risk his health.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Ahmarean Brown - top fresh this year?

Hard to imagine him not being our best true frosh. Early enrollee. De Facto starter pre-camp. No other frosh is gonna get near as many snaps (barring injuries).

Could be some dark horses from the RS-F if they count. Graham, Dingle, and TK being the guys that stand out to me.