Fall Camp Post Practice

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Didn’t learn too much about who is leading the pack from the Key interview, despite Kelly’s constant attempts.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
I was hoping that as well. I've read that he was injured in the spring and perhaps that is still the problem. You can't compete if you are hurt.

If he's healthy, I think Cooper goes back to center and he steps in at guard; there's nobody on the OL that hits harder. We'll see. I'd hate to loose him for the season, however.

wow, the 2 best OLs were Braun and Cooper --and now Cooper is down? not good

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
wow, the 2 best OLs were Braun and Cooper --and now Cooper is down? not good

U think that is still the case with the new line technique? I am not sure. Maybe so. Maybe not. From what i am told southers has been the best up to now; and braun is at ut still learning the same ol scheme. Not sure how he ends up placing

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Yes. And that tells me something potentially how they see the talent on the dl vs ol. Perhaps the dl while young has more promise?

Lockhart looks like he’s beefed up a good bit. Does anyone have an idea where Jahaziel will play? Seems he could play either side and it hasn’t been determined yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Lockhart looks like he’s beefed up a good bit. Does anyone have an idea where Jahaziel will play? Seems he could play either side and it hasn’t been determined yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee is on the dl. Thats a done deal. He now wears a number outside of what an OL can per rules.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Activities like this during fall camp are called "enrichment activities" or something like that and they're paid for by Georgia Tech's football budget. They're permissible by the NCAA, I'm assuming up to a certain number of events.
How come the U got slapped for their boats & hoes? I bet they got enriched.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Does college have number rules? I thought that was just a NFL thing.

Yeah they do. Its a wider range for some positions than the nfl but iirc ol has to stop at 79. There are no defense number rules in ncaa only offense.

Technically by him wearing 95 he could play wr or Te. Lol

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Yes. And that tells me something potentially how they see the talent on the dl vs ol. Perhaps the dl while young has more promise?
Could be, but my gut says it’s more about numbers or lack thereof on the OL. Sounds like we’ve got a lot of guys sidelined right now. A benefit of the media being allowed into practice is they don’t ask about injured players. It’s probably a gentleman’s agreement.