Duke/GT 10/5 set for an 8pm kick on ACC Network

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I am going to take the other side. Duke has played teams that are weak on offense and defense. UNC was strongest and they were down to them 20 at half. Our offense will open up with passing and will always have more vertical routes which will get duke lbs dbs away from LOS.
We have played 2 teams with good talent so i expect us to be ready. The dbs will not play a soft zone so thier qb will have tight windows. We win 34-14
We have to improve our run game in order to control the clock with a lead and to convert short yardage first downs. If that is still a problem, we will struggle the remainder of our season regardless of the opponent.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
We have to improve our run game in order to control the clock with a lead and to convert short yardage first downs. If that is still a problem, we will struggle the remainder of our season regardless of the opponent.
How long will we adhere to a run-first strategy on Saturday, if it is just not there?

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I am just really hoping that the off week got us a chance to rest (physically and mentally) and get healthy. I want to see us play fast and sharp like we did against FSU. It seems to me that the last few games we have been taking unforced penalties and generally seemed slow (especially on offence) getting to blocks, making cuts, etc.