Dorian Walker Transferring

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
Said every generation about the one that's coming after it.

It's not like players transferring for playing time has been around for decades or anything. Nah, must be all those entitled young people.

:rolleyes:

I should have been a little more clear. that's on me.

I meant (by entitlement) the ones that get trophies and ice cream, need a safe space, and words written in chalk are hurtful, are the ones that's sad.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I should have been a little more clear. that's on me.

I meant (by entitlement) the ones that get trophies and ice cream, need a safe space, and words written in chalk are hurtful, are the ones that's sad.
http://fortune.com/2014/07/24/ice-cream-sales/
In the U.S. last year, people spent $13.7 billion on ice cream, not including restaurant sales. In any given two-week period, according to research by NPD Group, 40% of Americans will eat ice cream—that’s nearly as large a share as will drink coffee (47%).But for some time now, the iconic double-scoop cone has been facing a consumer frost. While the average American will consume ice cream a prodigious 28.5 times this year, according to NPD Group, that’s actually down 45% from the level a quarter-century ago. (In 1989 we gobbled down the stuff 41.3 times.)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I am a Millenial and I freaking LOVE ice cream.

seriously. Love it.

Did someone say icecream?!!!

I have like 5 different cartons in my freezer at all times. Publix makes that amazing cherry almond ice cream.

If you're in West Midtown, try Jeni's...they're also in Decatur. Be prepared to stand in line.

Oh, I think we have a DB transferring...:D

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

I have like 5 different cartons in my freezer at all times. Publix makes that amazing cherry almond ice cream.

If you're in West Midtown, try Jeni's...they're also in Decatur. Be prepared to stand in line.

Why would any self-respecting person purposely choose Publix ice cream when there's a perfectly good carton of Mayfield in the next freezer over? SMDH. Millenials! (shakes fist in the air)

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Why would any self-respecting person purposely choose Publix ice cream when there's a perfectly good carton of Mayfield in the next freezer over? SMDH. Millenials! (shakes fist in the air)

This is way off topic, but try Talenti brand if you haven't before. Heaven in a plastic cup.
upload_2016-12-1_10-24-44.png

If talking about ice cream gets our minds off the madness, I am all in. Lol.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This is way off topic, but try Talenti brand if you haven't before. Heaven in a plastic cup.
View attachment 2077

If talking about ice cream gets our minds off the madness, I am all in. Lol.

Yeah, that's what my wife gets when I pick up my Mayfield. I'm not saying you're as picky and hoity-toity as she is though. ;) I'm sure it's very good.

And, yes, I think we're veering off topic as a means of occupying the mind.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, that's what my wife gets when I pick up my Mayfield. I'm not saying you're as picky and hoity-toity as she is though. ;) I'm sure it's very good.

And, yes, I think we're veering off topic as a means of occupying the mind.
Oh I am not picky, I'll eat just about any ice cream, but that stuff makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
He will probably play Nickle Back. Which could be considered both...

If he plays Nickelback, he needs to be dismissed.

Oh ... you meant the position. Sorry....

That also means Wigley and Walker gone from that class, along with Marshall. The '14 class also has had a great deal of attrition. Autry, Leggett, Brown, Preddy and whatever happened to Whitehead?

decatur jacket

Jolly Good Fellow

I have been completely derailed by the ice cream conversation... Jeni's is also at Krog Street market. You can buy it by the pint there too!

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Good Sir...you missed the part where I said I have FIVE cartons of ice cream in my freezer at all times. I like to try different ice creams. Variety is the spice of life and whatnot. Mayfield does make the best vanilla ice cream bar none.

Man, never took KG for being the hoity toity type...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Good Sir...you missed the part where I said I have FIVE cartons of ice cream in my freezer at all times. I like to try different ice creams. Variety is the spice of life and whatnot. Mayfield does make the best vanilla ice cream bar none.

Man, never took KG for being the hoity toity type...

I am a bit of an ice cream snob. :oops: