Dorian Walker Transferring

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Good luck to the young man (as long as he doesn't transfer down an academic division to uGA).

Techster

Helluva Engineer
So @mndojckt posted this in another thread...

Dorian Walker is following coaches from Cincinnati
Trent Sellers is following multiple juco coaches
Christian Philpott is following multiple Buffalo coaches
Harland Howell is following coaches from all over
Jalen Johnson is following Troy coaches
Anree Saint Amour is following a coach from Tennessee State

Let's hope Anree and the WRs are not going anywhere...

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I really liked his size and athletic ability. He had the physical tools to be a really good player. An odd transfer considering he's just a RS Freshman. Possible an academics thing but wish him luck wherever he ends up.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
For us non-twits, what does that actually mean? I mean, if I had twitter, I'd follow Beyonce but that doesn't mean we finna hook up. Wait ... does it mean that? Quick, to the twitter-ator! :)

Do not mess with Jay-Z. He's part of the illuminati. You think it's a coincidence that Kanye started spouting off about Jay-Z being a crappy friend and then getting admitted to the hospital for a mental breakdown a week later? Treading on dangerous territory KG!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Possible he saw the incoming class and knows he would not get playing time

He was #2 on the depth chart though. With how this staff treats incumbents, he was sure to be playing. Hate to speculate on such matters, but this one feels more academic-related.

Make it stop!

May as well hold on and get ready. We never lose just 2, bruh. Honestly there's one name I really, really want us to keep but I wouldn't be surprised to see him transfer.

@Techster I ain't a-feared of Jay-Z :ninja:

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
If true, this is not a surprise. I didn't think he was going to see the field much at DB and, while he's a talented runner (should have been at AB from the gitgo, say I), he wasn't going to break in there either.

As those above said, I also suspect that signing 5 DBs this year seemed like a message to him and not a good one.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We got your back, KG. If you get admitted into the insane asylum for messing with Jay-Z, GT Swarm is gonna dedicate a thread in the Swarm Lounge in your honor!

Worth it.

Sorry to be so off topic today y'all. Just trying to laugh to keep from crying.