DOOK

LibertyTurns

Banned
Looks like no cultural damage from Oscar’s dismissal that I can see. That is good. Webb is batting like 0.365 and his defense has been certainly no worse so that’s good too.
When you do the right thing, people respect that. Standards are set, the group conforms and life is much better. We have too many among us afraid and think we need to lower standards to do better. Not correct and never has been correct.

Deleted member 2897

T7 and we might soon be up like 15-3. Lots of ducks on the pond with no outs.

Deleted member 2897

Where is the guy who was posting negative Coach Hall Charlie Brown stuff? Not trying to call them out, but I haven’t seen them around. They’re missing some great baseball!

Ramblin'Man

Banned
Where is the guy who was posting negative Coach Hall Charlie Brown stuff? Not trying to call them out, but I haven’t seen them around. They’re missing some great baseball!

I'm here, been watching and am really stoked. I guess I have a bad habit of posting/venting when we lose, but make no mistake I am thrilled at the way we are playing. Haven't seen this in a long long time. I am holding my breath and I'm super cautious after losing Hurter and having a 75% healthy X moving forward.

I am trying to convince myself that our offense has enough fire power to over come the injuries, but pitching usually wins out in post season. I still think we will have a hard time winning a regional, just hoping Lucy doesn't yank the ball from us at last minute. After having followed GT baseball for 25 years, I fully expect this to happen, but I hope I am dead wrong. GO JACKETS!!

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Every game "should" be approached as if it's the only one that matters and it matters a lot. I will be interested to see if Tech comes out firing today as if that's the situation. So far this season Tech has been unable to sweep ACC competition... in 8 opportunities. Duke has a ton to play for... add in it's their senior day.

I want to win today... badly. It is an important game. All of them are.

Home Park Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
We are not missing great baseball. We are soaking in every pitch of this. We've endured 10-12 years of discouraging baseball so our minds are trained to brace for the Lucy yank. I think what Ramsey has done with the team's approach at the plate is amazing and awesome to watch. I've watched too many regionals where the hits have disappeared and the pitching can't do enough. I think this team has a different mindset, and I'm cautiously optimistic, but not making plans for Omaha yet.